little things you love...

Aklian

May 9, 2013
Visit site
I love to spend time with my family,
I love to stay alone with my girlfriend,
I love to watch movies,
I love to sleep allot after do lots of work.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
so let me get this straight. people want "god" to be with the Moore, OK victims and families even though "god" created this mess to begin with... sounds more like an excuse for the unknown

Richard Nieves

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
so let me get this straight. people want "god" to be with the Moore, OK victims and families even though "god" created this mess to begin with... sounds more like an excuse for the unknown

I am not a super religious person, but its good to have faith in something that you don't control and believing god is out there can be comforting in times of loss. I never understand how god could be responsible for such devastation yet be comforting to people afterword, but there's a lot I don't understand. Having faith in something higher than me helps. I have lost people I love and am loosing more soon, if I didn't believe a god existed and have a hope of seeing them some time when I go, I would be in a whole lot worse shape. When it happens again. It may not make sense and totally understand if you don't believe, but having faith in a higher power makes all the horrible stuff just a tad bit easier to bare. In a disaster like that, people need that faith even more. :)

Richard Nieves

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
I love technology.
I love designing buildings.
I love thinking innovative/creating.
I love a good story (whether a book, game or movie).
I love my family Nd spending time with them.
I love my girlfriend and spending time with her.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2