little things you love...

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Jayhawks host Chattanooga tonight at home (Allen Field House)

this should be what i call an aggression game.. beat the hell out of them since we lost our last LOL

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Jayhawks host Chattanooga tonight at home (Allen Field House)

this should be what i call an aggression game.. beat the hell out of them since we lost our last LOL

What time's the game and is it nationally televised? If it is, I'll probably switch back & forth between it and the NC vs Virginia college football game on ESPN.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Being given the opportunity and Blessings to enjoy another day...:D

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
syge5e3e.jpg
The footlong Steak & Bacon Melt topped with lettuce, tomatoes, bacon & ranch dressing, 3 double-chocolate cookies and a tall cup of water that I'm currently enjoying. :)

Last edited:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
the iOS native Reminders app. Jeez...all the time I've spent looking for an app to do some things & be notified along with utilizing the noti center, I should've tried it out in the first place !! LOL. Using Reminders along with Clear has been the perfect combo:D

I know, I know...better late than never to discover something that's been right in front of you the whole time:p

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Finding a package of ribeye steaks in the grocer's meat case for half price. Yum.

edit to add...

Angie Harmon on Rizzoli&Isles on TNT... :)

Last edited:

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
I saw a headline about that last night. They're taking the ace of Maryland, I believe. Right?

Yep. I'd like to thank Maryland and the big10...lol

But seriously, it's a win win for the ACC and us. No more getting stuck with the conference USA schools. For academics, it's huge. Many thought UConn was a lock.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
My hometown's annual holiday kick-off celebration that's been nationally recognized is this weekend... that's not what I love... what I love is today's "Polar Bear Plunge" into the lake... it's 53 degrees - that, I love. Usually, they have to cut a big hole in the ice. And no, I'm not a plunger. :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR