little things you love...

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
....the case mate barely there in pearl pink i got last week:) nice & slim, with just that teen tiny bit of protection to keep the back from getting scratched up;):)

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
:D OoOoOoOo!! Good luck with it Grunt and enjoy!! I'm still undecided LOL!!

First impressions: This phone is a killer for customizing. TouchWiz is easier for me than HTC Sense. Everything went right into the phone, from my gmail account, and the contacts, emails, texts, etc. are easier to read, even on the "normal" setting. In fairness, i have to say that my oldest girl just got the iPhone5, and she loooves it. I guess that, as a doctor, she can afford any phone she wants, but after checking out several phones, including my SGSIII, she went with the iPhone5. Her answer to me was...Ease of operation. Check out the ones that you're considering, and get what works best for YOU. Good luck.;)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
First impressions: This phone is a killer for customizing. TouchWiz is easier for me than HTC Sense. Everything went right into the phone, from my gmail account, and the contacts, emails, texts, etc. are easier to read, even on the "normal" setting. In fairness, i have to say that my oldest girl just got the iPhone5, and she loooves it. I guess that, as a doctor, she can afford any phone she wants, but after checking out several phones, including my SGSIII, she went with the iPhone5. Her answer to me was...Ease of operation. Check out the ones that you're considering, and get what works best for YOU. Good luck.;)
Thank you for that tid bit of info. I've checked out the HTC rhyme (in Oct 2011) before getting my 4S, so I have an idea of the Sense UI. I like it too. Now, if the sgs3 I originally checked out 3wks ago wasnt screwed up, I would've had an idea what the touch whiz ui is like. My son has the Razr maxx, and I know some people complain about the Motorola blurr ui, but I've messed around with his ph too, and I liked it as well. SO, I do have an open mind as to what's out there. One of these days I'll have to go to a different Verizon and hope their sgs3 is operating up to par so I can actually get a better feel for it. I'm not worried about rooting etc or any kind of customizations either. I do intend to use it out of box as is...boring I know:p LOL:D and the bigger screen is what I'm interested in as well...ya know the older ya get the ol'eyes don't keep up so well:p

actually, now that I just thought of it...doesn't the sgs3 have a restricted boat loader and you can't root it? (sorry if I've mistaken that-I thought I read about that somewhere)

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
The Cowboys having a bye week. This way Romo cant cost us another game with 5 interceptions 😡

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Thank you for that tid bit of info. I've checked out the HTC rhyme (in Oct 2011) before getting my 4S, so I have an idea of the Sense UI. I like it too. Now, if the sgs3 I originally checked out 3wks ago wasnt screwed up, I would've had an idea what the touch whiz ui is like. My son has the Razr maxx, and I know some people complain about the Motorola blurr ui, but I've messed around with his ph too, and I liked it as well. SO, I do have an open mind as to what's out there. One of these days I'll have to go to a different Verizon and hope their sgs3 is operating up to par so I can actually get a better feel for it. I'm not worried about rooting etc or any kind of customizations either. I do intend to use it out of box as is...boring I know:p LOL:D and the bigger screen is what I'm interested in as well...ya know the older ya get the ol'eyes don't keep up so well:p

actually, now that I just thought of it...doesn't the sgs3 have a restricted boat loader and you can't root it? (sorry if I've mistaken that-I thought I read about that somewhere)

Not at all. At least not with AT&T. I'm not rooting mine, but it can be done very easily. Just check out the Android Central forum and SGSIII sub-forum.:)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The TV show, "Last Resort". I watched the latest episode moments ago via the ABC web and now I need to go back and watch the other four episodes. In my opinion, this can be on the level of 24 in regard to capturing the viewers attention and leaving is wanting more.

UPDATE: I am all caught up on this show and it is awesome. I'm hooked.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods