little things you love...

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
The 4S, without a case or a bumper, feels great in the hands doesn't it? ;)

omg, absolutely!! When i first got my 4S waaaaay back in Nov2011, i loved the device as it was, no cover. BUT my own paranoia had to keep a case on it LOL.

NOW, i've gotten comfortable enough to let'er run free:D LOL

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
.....how I've gotten so comfortable using my phone completely naked. Not even a bumper anymore:eek: :D

Just when I'm trying to decide which case and/or bumper to get next, you tell me you've gone naked?!!! :eek: lol I've actually gone naked too, but only at home! ;)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Just when I'm trying to decide which case and/or bumper to get next, you tell me you've gone naked?!!! :eek: lol I've actually gone naked too, but only at home! ;)

LMAO, sorry Hil !! :D ok, heres another to spin your head, i just bought a TwelveSouth BookBook today & really like it:) with that in mind, i can always slip my phone out of the wallet/book to use my phone naked, but still utilize the BookBook wallet itself;):):D

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
1) the dunkin donuts app. I got to use it for the first time today:D it's defiantly convient !!

2) the fact that Rose mentioned the game "Bubble Witch" and now I'm hooked on it too on my iPad:D LOL (thanks for sharing that Rose, it's a neat game:) )

3) the cooler weather we've been having now:)

4) that TwelveSouths customer service is outstanding !!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
1) the dunkin donuts app. I got to use it for the first time today:D it's defiantly convient !!...(snipped)...
I downloaded the app when it was released the other day, but I have yet to use it. Thanks for letting us know that it works well for you. ;)

Just Me, D
(iPad)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded the app when it was released the other day, but I have yet to use it. Thanks for letting us know that it works well for you. ;)

Just Me, D
(iPad)

:) Yvw D. I actually used a dd's card to load up the app with money instead of using my credit card to charge up. I felt the safer route was with the dd card, and when you do so it asks you to register the card so that it can't be lost or stolen. (which I did also) ;)

Reactions: Just_Me_D

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
:) Yvw D. I actually used a dd's card to load up the app with money instead of using my credit card to charge up. I felt the safer route was with the dd card, and when you do so it asks you to register the card so that it can't be lost or stolen. (which I did also) ;)

Thank you, Pink. That is indeed smart and I will Indeed do the same. I hope you're having a great weekend, my friend. :D

Just Me, D
(iPad)

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Having a Monday off.
happy-holidays-030.gif

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
again...TwelveSouth. I called about the BookBook for my ipad(1) to match my iPhone. They do not have any BUT pointed me in the direction to a chain book shop that may have them.....low and behold I found one:D and it's shipping tomorrow. I'm am soo psyched to have this so my idevices will match;):D

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal