little things you love...

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Me too.

Sent from my "new" iPad using Tapatalk HD

Me three as long as the spring weather fails to include tornadoes which seem to happen during the spring here with great frequency.

Something else I love: Payday! For a few precious hours, I actually look like I've got money. Then I start paying my bills.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Jayhawks!

so proud of my Jayhawks. they've exceeded so many expectations this year and i am just happy to get this far

hopefully we'll be kicking some UNC Ass! **** Roy Williams, cry baby *****!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
sPB0t.jpg

pwGRo.jpg

great win over UNC! going to see my boys at Allen Field House to tonight!!​

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Oh, and another voice I used to love... That of the Officer of the Deck announcing Liberty Call!! I don't have to worry about that anymore, but still.

windrider07

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
uhmm....not really sure...the feeling I get when I've bought something that I really like :) Also, when someone thanks me for helping them with a computer problem. Things that give you a nice intrinsic feeling. Seeing my favorite basketball/football team is great too.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
you need to top that off with a shot of tequila :D

I will be on vacation starting Wednesday. That might be a suggestion Tuesday night. The codine makes me hung over the next morning, but it does let me sleep through the night without coughing. If I threw in a shot, I wouldn't wake up until Sunday. :)