little things you love...

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I love being able to hear a pin drop inside Cameron Indoor Stadium. Duke, there's more to basketball than lobbing up ****ing three pointers everytime you touch the ball. Learn how to play, man.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
this is about the time when i would come on here and give ctt1wbw crap about his 'heels' losing. however, they lost to a really good FSU team who has earned the respect around the NCAA with a couple of major wins this season

AND my Jayhawks aren't any better after them losing to Missouri Friday night. i have not watched any sports since then by the way. yes, i am a sore loser!

it looks like this March Madness is gonna be a crazy one!!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Missouri and Duke's early exit out of the NCAAB tourney. sayonara b!tches!

and my Jayhawks advancing, of course :cool:

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm with Irish Rose here. Too bad it's not pay day. That's next Friday. :)

I also love weather warm enough to play golf. I haven't played all winter so I know I'll suck exceptionally well tomorrow. :D

Ya never know, Laura. Sometimes taking a break from something and coming back makes us better. Anyway, good luck with your golf today.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Missouri and Duke's early exit out of the NCAAB tourney. sayonara b!tches!

and my Jayhawks advancing, of course :cool:

Duke, baby!!!!! Way to go, Duke!!!! See what having no inside game gets ya??? LMAO!!!

Duke sucks, man, I really hate that team.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Duke, baby!!!!! Way to go, Duke!!!! See what having no inside game gets ya??? LMAO!!!

Duke sucks, man, I really hate that team.

I'm a long time Duke basketball fan and after watching Duke's opening dunk, I thought they'd run away with the victory so I opted to watch the Magic vs Nets game instead. When I checked on the Duke, the game was in the waning seconds of the 2nd half and they were losing and would eventually lose. I was like, WTH? (laughing). Oh well, That is what makes March Madness so appealing. ;)

Just Me, D
Tapatalk (iPhone 4S)

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
They got NO game at all unless it's shooting a three. Nothing inside the 3 point arc. Nothing in the paint, no big men, fair to middlin transition game... When they win, they win because they nail threes. And at the same time, they lose because they can't get the three point shot. Shut down Duke's perimeter game, and you got them. Lehigh? Fo realz? What's the tuition there, about 50 bucks a year compared to about three million a year at Duke? LOL

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
That iTunes finally decided to stop being a little whiney b!tch after a couple of hours and function as it should. Lol.

the network, system, or what ever ya wanna call it must've been over loaded during that particular time frame by me......sheesh !!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
After recently upgrading to an iPhone4S, and very recently upgrading to the new iPad - I took the old iPad and iPhone4 into BestBuy, and traded them in for gift cards... took those and turned around and got a 2TB Apple Time Capsule/Time machine drive for a total out of pocket cost under $5. :D

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
After recently upgrading to an iPhone4S, and very recently upgrading to the new iPad - I took the old iPad and iPhone4 into BestBuy, and traded them in for gift cards... took those and turned around and got a 2TB Apple Time Capsule/Time machine drive for a total out of pocket cost under $5. :D

:)hey Keith, did anyone ever tell you your avatar looks like the Brawny man? lol