little things you love...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The "natural breeze" setting on this tower fan...we've had it in our living room for months and i have never actually messed with the settings on it, but this natural breeze thing is awesome! For those unfamiliar, it variates the speed of the fan erratically and at different lengths of time so that it feels more like actual wind instead of just constant air flowing...

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
The "natural breeze" setting on this tower fan...we've had it in our living room for months and i have never actually messed with the settings on it, but this natural breeze thing is awesome! For those unfamiliar, it variates the speed of the fan erratically and at different lengths of time so that it feels more like actual wind instead of just constant air flowing...

Gotta link for this thing? I'm interested.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
douche.gif

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Gotta link for this thing? I'm interested.

Walmart.com: Lasko Products 40" Elite Wind Tower with Remote: Heating, Cooling, & Air Quality

Interesting how none of them talk much about this feature on the descriptions but to me, it's like one of the major selling points...i don't know if any of the cheaper ones have the same feature but Lasko had like 10 different tower fans that ranged from like $30 all the way to the one i linked).

If you want to try to find some literature online about it, the setting is called "Natural Breeze Mode".

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
odd, i own a husky and lab since they were pups and not once did i think their breath smelled "good"..

but hey, everyone is different i guess

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods