little things you love...

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Coming from Brooklyn, N.Y. originally, i was never a fan of the Cowboys. I never really thought about them, one way or another. Then, the Cowboys started calling themselves "America's Team". That got my Irish up. How dare they make a statement like that! Did they (Jerry Jones), really think that every football fan in America loved and supported the Cowboys?

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
They should just wear thongs and a wee little halter top and nothing else. Oh, and spiked heels. Pom poms and thongs. What more could a guy want?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Little things I love.....

After a loooong a$$ day of doing last freaking minute Xmas shopping, I can sit back and chill with a hot cup of dunkin donuts coffee, iPad in hand, come on here and read some threads, and get a good chuckle from some posts that posters were just joking around with each other on a friendly level:)

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Little things I love.....

After a loooong a$$ day of doing last freaking minute Xmas shopping, I can sit back and chill with a hot cup of dunkin donuts coffee, iPad in hand, come on here and read some threads, and get a good chuckle from some posts that posters were just joking around with each other on a friendly level:)

You got it. It's all about being friendly, and unwinding.:p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR