little things you hate...

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
ATM, My Android phone. Can't wait to ditch it for an iPhone! I'm done with this lag and underpowered POS. (Hover over profile to view phone) I plan to get a 6S rose gold ��

Wow, what a shocker! Somebody with 4 posts, comes on iMore to knock their Android phone. I'm shocked!!!!!! :not-interested:

anon(9057135)

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
Wow, what a shocker! Somebody with 4 posts, comes on iMore to knock their Android phone. I'm shocked!!!!!! :not-interested:

I may only have four posts here, but that's because I was debating if I should make such a big move. I am. Next Month (My Phone gets paid off)

I'm fed up with the crashing, lagginess and heating up. (M9 is known for heating up)

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Here's what I hate. Today is my birthday. And my little girl Ariel, a himalayan cat, collapsed and died on the way to the vet. Yeah, I hate that.

maflynn

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
Minor pet peeve - while driving someone cuts you off and pulls in front of you, then proceeds to drive wicked slow. They busted their **** almost causing an accident to get in front of me and now drives like a little old lady

Altergeist

Nov 7, 2016
Visit site
Minor pet peeve - while driving someone cuts you off and pulls in front of you, then proceeds to drive wicked slow. They busted their **** almost causing an accident to get in front of me and now drives like a little old lady

THIS! I also loathe people who just do the same speed all the time regardless of the speed limit or conditions. So we're in 60mph zone and they are doing 40mph... Then we enter a 20mph zone with tiny, busy roads and children running around for school, and they carry on going 40mph! WTF!? The first is slow enough to be infuriating, and the second is fast enough to be dangerous

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro