little things you hate...

JobSteves

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I hate people that don't know how to pay attention. It seems like every time I am in a car I see at least 10 other divers that do something reckless and when I look at them, they are completely oblivious and/or have their head the other way. Same goes with pedestrians that don't look before they cross the street.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Have I mentioned Android fanboys lately? Here's a screenshot of the typical childish, rude, crude, and generally idiotic stuff they say.

Attachments

• Android fanboys.png
    Android fanboys.png
    71.3 KB · Views: 76

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I hate when I buy something on eBay and then pay for it 5 seconds later, the seller waits for ME to leave feedback before HE does. I hate that.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Waking up with a headache that you know will turn into a massive migraine. Happened yesterday. I was popping pills like no tomorrow ...

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Let's see. How many square miles are there in land area on the planet? A hew hundred trillion? And I always mange to step on the fresh spit out wad of gum from some ******* ***** who's too lazy to walk over to the garbage can.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Let's see. How many square miles are there in land area on the planet? A hew hundred trillion? And I always mange to step on the fresh spit out wad of gum from some ******* ***** who's too lazy to walk over to the garbage can.

Too bad you're not stepping in dog ****, that's good luck!!:p

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
If anyone hasn't figured out yet, I HATE Android fanboys. HATE THEM. Like I hate muslims and spiders. It's one thing to be a USER, as I am with a Nexus 7 and an iPad Mini and a computer user since the mid 70s. But I can't help myself when retard Android fanboys come to this site to criticize iPhone and Apple users and post their ignorant **** on the threads, like those morons about Rene's samsung commercials. I'll curse you from here to Sunday. If you have nothing constructive to say, which is every Android user, fsck off.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro