little things you hate...

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Getting invited to join AARP...

This made me snicker a bit. I don't get those but I do get tons and tons of ads and samples of baby crap in the mail. Too bad these people don't know they're wasting their time.

That. Will. Never. Happen.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/05/atuhehaq.jpg

Eating ramen noodles again the day before payday.

?Sent from the colored one using Tapatalk?

I feel your pain. I have to do the same thing but usually it's a lot longer than just a day before payday especially now after shelling out $ to buy a fridge since mine croaked and some of my food spoiled. :(

Being poor sucks.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Liberals that drink the kool aid so much that they say the GOP budget cuts to food stamps ONLY affect active duty military, ignoring the fact that there are active duty military even on food stamps to begin with, and then blame the GOP for trying to hurt the military. Keep drinking the kool aid guys.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Liberals that drink the kool aid so much that they say the GOP budget cuts to food stamps ONLY affect active duty military, ignoring the fact that there are active duty military even on food stamps to begin with, and then blame the GOP for trying to hurt the military. Keep drinking the kool aid guys.

Is that the same Koolaid that Jim Jones used at Jonestown?:p

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

Can you pass me some of that Kool Aid?

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I have a long list of things, but I'm just gonna say... People that keep arguing with yuk when both of you know that they lost the argument.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro