little things you hate...

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Have I mentioned [redacted] Android fanboys lately? You know, the stupid ones that brag about screen sizes on the latest Android phablets and say that it is a benefit of Android? And how Android has a stock ticker that is worthless? You just can't explain to these morons that iOS has a stock thing in the notification center. But it's not a "widget" so iOS is inferior. I'm beginning to think there's a third class of human that I hate: muslim terrorists, members of the westboro bat**** church, and Android fanboys.

Last edited by a moderator:

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Donating a few bucks to a worthy tweak on Cydia and only to find out that I have no idea or no way of getting a Pro version from the dev. No response from email or Twitter.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
People who seem absolutely flabbergasted that I'm not watching the Olympics...lol. I mean really? I'm at the grocery store and the lady goes "Checked out the Olympics at all?" and I was like "Nope..." and the response is "omg why!? That's crazy!"...why is it crazy? I don't even watch the summer olympics really, why would I watch the winter ones?

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I don't watch any of the Olympics, at all. The ONLY thing that counts in the Olympics, in my opinion, is men's and women's volleyball. Either indoor or beach.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I am boycotting the Russian Olympics because of their method of getting rid of stray animals. I hope Putin gets bitten in the junk by a stray dog. :mad:

I hate men who say one thing and their actions speak a completely different side of what they're saying. "I'm crazy about you!" is what he says. What he does is not answer the phone when I call, ignore my texts or emails. Yeah. I'm done with him.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I am boycotting the Russian Olympics because of their method of getting rid of stray animals. I hope Putin gets bitten in the junk by a stray dog. :mad:

I hate men who say one thing and their actions speak a completely different side of what they're saying. "I'm crazy about you!" is what he says. What he does is not answer the phone when I call, ignore my texts or emails. Yeah. I'm done with him.

I say exactly what i mean. I HATE CATS...and i'm proud of it.:p

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I hate the little thin skinned wussies that post over at Macrumors forums. They can sling the crap but when you sling back, they go and tell the moderators. So I am on a suspension for about 15th time over there. Don't try to come to a retired Sailor with your trash talk and insults and expect a wussy reply, because I'm make you blush.

I BEN I

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
I hate how there's no loyalty to sports teams anymore. Soon as a team wins a Super Bowl, Stanley Cup or World Series there is that flock of band wagon fans that become die hard fans until a new team wins... Be a fan and stick with your team! Raiders haven't won anything in a long time, and you will never see me switch teams like these wagon jumpers.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I hate how there's no loyalty to sports teams anymore. Soon as a team wins a Super Bowl, Stanley Cup or World Series there is that flock of band wagon fans that become die hard fans until a new team wins... Be a fan and stick with your team! Raiders haven't won anything in a long time, and you will never see me switch teams like these wagon jumpers.

I've been a Raiders fan since LaMonica was quarterback. :p

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I used to live outside Tampa. I couldn't stand Florida. They make New Yorkers look polite.

Wow, double slam. I'm an ex-New Yorker who has been living in Sarasota, Fl., since 2000. Don't know why you wouldn't like it here, considering all the squids that live here. Florida is built upside down. All the southerners live in the northern part of the state, and the northerners live in the southern part. If you want to be around "good ol' boys" in Florida, go to Jacksonville. :p

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro