little things you hate...

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I hate Android tech sites. The reporting is SO biased, it makes me want to vomit. Can ANYONE point to an article on ANY slobbering Android tech blog that points out the fact that Asus and NOT Google made the Nexus 7? Hmmm? I've never seen such pathetic reporting. And it also extends to Android itself. For instance, Android gets activated 5 trillion times a day, and the Android fanboys are trying so hard to type one handed, if you know what I mean. Which reminds me, I'm buying stock in Jergen's lotion and Kleenex. And it actually gets worse. Android fanboys honestly think that the flashing LED light is a built in functionality of Android itself, and not a built in item by the manufacturer which made said item. I mean honestly, are Android users this either stupid or such fanboys that they can't see it? And you can always spot the ********* Android fanboy by words such as iTard or "toy" when used to describe Apple hardware. The iPad Mini is nothing more than a "toy" to watch movies with, but the Nexus 7 is for work. See? Amazing.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Geico commercials, I see that lizard once again and I'l start killing them around my house..

I hate the lizard and that stupid cash dude with money flying off him. Is that Geico too? But you gotta admit, the hump day camel and the vampire at the blood drive are awesome!

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I hate Android tech sites. The reporting is SO biased, it makes me want to vomit. Can ANYONE point to an article on ANY slobbering Android tech blog that points out the fact that Asus and NOT Google made the Nexus 7? Hmmm? I've never seen such pathetic reporting. And it also extends to Android itself. For instance, Android gets activated 5 trillion times a day, and the Android fanboys are trying so hard to type one handed, if you know what I mean. Which reminds me, I'm buying stock in Jergen's lotion and Kleenex. And it actually gets worse. Android fanboys honestly think that the flashing LED light is a built in functionality of Android itself, and not a built in item by the manufacturer which made said item. I mean honestly, are Android users this either stupid or such fanboys that they can't see it? And you can always spot the ********* Android fanboy by words such as iTard or "toy" when used to describe Apple hardware. The iPad Mini is nothing more than a "toy" to watch movies with, but the Nexus 7 is for work. See? Amazing.

Slow down there, cowboy. I use an android phone, and i'm NOT a fanboy. If you want to read "hate", go to the CrackBerry forums. I think that they even hate themselves.:rolleyes:

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1376067835.684649.jpg

Looks like a storm brewing.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1376067781.523235.jpg
    ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1376067781.523235.jpg
    260.6 KB · Views: 5

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
iTunes. I HATE ITUNES.

Why oh why did Apple update it to where it's not usable? The older version was easy. Drag, drop, sync, DONE!

​40 minutes later and I still can't get a ringer on my *$@^ phone.

EarleD

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
And we get sick and tired of all the hate thrown our way. Everyone should worry about their own team and not what the Yankees are doing or spending.

I so agree. The haters always worry about the Yanks and not their team. Its like the Howard Stern haters. Average HS fan listens for about an hour, Hater listen for over 2 hours. WHY??????????

EarleD

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site

And iOS tech site aren't bias???

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2