little things you hate...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I hate people who come to me while I'm walking through a federal building, fully geared up in my tactical uniform (as i do every Friday) and ask me to follow them, i do and they point out where a water fountain has over flowed and got water on the floor...look you dumbass idiot federal employee...CLEAN IT UP if it's bothering you that bad. I don't give 2 sh*ts that there is water on the floor or what it COULD lead to, I'm not a janitor, nor do i own the building so if someone slips and falls, call 911 and tell them to file for worker's compensation or something.

A woman did this earlier as i was on my way to my truck...i looked at her and pointed at the paper towel dispenser just inside the bathroom door...she scoffed and looked at me like i was some kind of criminal for pointing that out to her implying she clean it herself. She was even more pissed when i just laughed afterwards and walked away in the middle of her talking about it. She then reported me to the cafe manager for whatever reason (who happens to be a pretty awesome old dude that always gives me free coffee and the guy handed her some paper towels...LMAO!)

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I hate people who can't realize that you don't need to reply all to an email sent out to multiple people. I've deleted about 30 emails already for people saying yes or no.

Learn the difference people. Reply all is not necessary in this instance and I don't care what your answer is.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Years ago in my previous profession, I had to deal with a gentlemen and his two children who stood outside of a large & popular church on a Sunday and had one of his kids, trample the American flag that was laid out on the ground and he and the other child were holding signs that were deliberately meant to inflame the reader. As a Marine, I could barely contain myself watching the one kid trample the flag and I had to remind myself that they are protected by the Constitution. Anyway, many of the exiting Church goers forgot that they had just prayed & had Church and became enraged. No violence occurred, thankfully.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I hate when I specifically and deliberated have put on headphones and people still try to talk to me.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm dealing with that right now. Going on 3 days with < 3 hours sleep each night.

You're not alone. :D I'm taking my middle son to see an NCAA Men's basketball game tonight (Wake Forest vs Virgina). Hopefully, I'll be good and tired when I return and will get a goodnight sleep. We'll see.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Man I'm glad I've never had to battle insomnia...i can sleep like a damn log at anytime. My wife on the other hand has bad insomnia at times, mainly because her schedule is so chaotic and ever changing, and man it really hits her like a brick sometimes. I feel for you guys in that aspect.

Today I hate the fact that the government will not allow its law enforcement officers to have a beard...over the holidays i didn't shave and it was a freakin' thing of beauty! lol...

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
When a nation's leader knows the nation is in deep debt, because of excessive & irresponsible spending, tells the citizens that he not only need to continue spending, but also needs a bigger line of credit? Not only that, he will not stand for anyone counseling him or taking steps against him in regard to his out-of-control spending & if all are allowed, the nation will be better off....smh

Last edited:

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
When a nation's leader knows the nation is in deep debt, because of excessive & irresponsible spending, tells the citizens that he not only need to continue spending, but also needs a bigger line of credit? Not only that, he will not stand for anyone counseling him or taking steps against him in regard to his out-of-control spending & if all are allowed, the nation will be better off....smh

What's at Stake? A CPA's Insights into the Federal Government's Finances - YouTube

-- main takeaway: "?In other words, the total obligations of the US government exceed the net worth of all its citizens.?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

There's no accountability in the white house or the senate...they are allowed to take crap shoots all the time with our country and most of the time, their efforts are complete failures. Until there is accountability in legitimate fashion (IE: lost wages to political figures and the administration of this country), it's never going to change. Why would most of these people care? They are getting rich enough to sustain through anything, even an economic collapse, and they are doing so with out really having to lift a finger of effort.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Being off work two days due to an ice storm and coming back and not being able to see my desk due to all the paperwork that the docs threw on my desk in my absence.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The nosiest movers i have ever heard or experienced in my life. Me and the wife live in a condo in a high rise, and we share a part of the 12th floor with another lady (who is never there)...she's moving today, and i swear she hired wild gorillas to move her furniture. At 8am i heard what sounded like a fight breaking out in the hall way...i go to the door and i see about 5 guys with hand trucks just slamming stuff around like nobody is trying to rest or relax at all...i walked out there and asked if they would mind terribly trying NOT to make as much noise as possible, and the guy goes "Sorry man, just in a hurry...", and then without a second thought, went right back to moving furniture as loud as possible.

4 hours later they are finally done...thankfully. JEEEZ! I mean this is just the last of a long 4 day weekend that i wanted to relax...what was i thinking?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73