little things you hate...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't like attitude from anyone just because they have BSN, FNP or MD after their name. I may not be $200K in debt like they are, but I'm not a moron.

I hear ya, my friend. I didn't bite my tongue at work either even while talking to the Governors, mayors, council people and other dignitaries when I worked at city hall.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I hate procrastinating while knowing I need to get ready to go running. My mind is telling me to do it, but my body doesn't want to cooperate...;)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I hate that I spilled my drink on my phone... It had to be the day when I take it out of its griffin survivor case. Smh

Tapatalking

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
:( oooooh no!! Was your phone ok, or did it really get damaged from too much liquid:(

So far it's good. It just Primarily Spilled on the top part near the front camera and speaker. So I had to do a little cleaning lol. It hasn't skipped a beat so far. I had to go put my case back on haha!

Tapatalking

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
So far it's good. It just Primarily Spilled on the top part near the front camera and speaker. So I had to do a little cleaning lol. It hasn't skipped a beat so far. I had to go put my case back on haha!

Tapatalking

Pheeeeew! TG!! I think I would've been in a major state of panic regardless of the AC+ I have lol.

I'm glad to hear your phone is ok Rellskie😊

Pink-a-licious 4S doin' the TapAtalk !!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Pheeeeew! TG!! I think I would've been in a major state of panic regardless of the AC+ I have lol.

I'm glad to hear your phone is ok Rellskie😊

Thanks pink. I wasn't tripping though. That's why I have full Coverage insurance on it. I just was really dreading a drive to Verizon after work lol.

Tapatalking

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Thanks pink. I wasn't tripping though. That's why I have full Coverage insurance on it. I just was really dreading a drive to Verizon after work lol.

Tapatalking

Yw! & yeah, whether a trip to VzW or Apple makes the day get inconvenient. Lol. Good thing you don't need to worry about it tho:D

As for insurance, I went a little overkill on mine. I have VzW TEC and AppleCare+. Covering all the bases:p lol.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Yw! & yeah, whether a trip to VzW or Apple makes the day get inconvenient. Lol. Good thing you don't need to worry about it tho:D

As for insurance, I went a little overkill on mine. I have VzW TEC and AppleCare+. Covering all the bases:p lol.

Wow! Well your all set for anything lol. Don't they offer the same thing?

Tapatalking

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Well for the most part yes but idt AC+ covers lost or stolen phones, where as Verizon does.

Oh I see. You should check out vzw's total equipment coverage. I have to check my info but they do have a thing were it covers stolen phones and etc. I had it since my blackberry days.

Tapatalking

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Oh I see. You should check out vzw's total equipment coverage. I have to check my info but they do have a thing were it covers stolen phones and etc. I had it since my blackberry days.

Tapatalking

:)Yes, that's what I have. Verizon's total equip coverage AND I have AppleCare+ along with it

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
My bad. I was trying o edit my msg but this tapatalk app won't let me edit my post lol. What is the cost for apple care for the iPhone? I think the vzw one is like 10$ a month for a phone.

Tapatalking

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
My bad. I was trying o edit my msg but this tapatalk app won't let me edit my post lol. What is the cost for apple care for the iPhone? I think the vzw one is like 10$ a month for a phone.

Tapatalking
Np;). The AC+ is $99 plus tax and it has to be added on with in the first 30days of your phone purchase. At least that's how it was last Nov when I put my phone on it. VzW's TEC is $10.99 mthly. ??i think.

Also to edit a post for tapatalk, tap the post & choose Modify, and then choose edit:)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Wow! 99 dollars plus tax? Thats for the life of the phone? Yeah vzw charges me 9.99 a month I think for the total coverage plan. I have to check my info.

As regards to tapatalk I did do that but sometimes it edits my post and other times it makes a whole new post with my edit in it. I just was trying to edit it without making a whole new post.

Tapatalking

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Wow! 99 dollars plus tax? Thats for the life of the phone? Yeah vzw charges me 9.99 a month I think for the total coverage plan. I have to check my info.

As regards to tapatalk I did do that but sometimes it edits my post and other times it makes a whole new post with my edit in it. I just was trying to edit it without making a whole new post.

Tapatalking

Yes, the Apple care covers your device for 2yrs from the date of starting it. As for the TEC with Verizon, now that I think of it, I think your right with it being $9.99mthly, (not $10.99 like I thought)

As for the tapatalk edit, I suppose it can be a little quirky at times. It's a heII of a lot better than when it first came out last nov or dec. I got it and then deleted it after a month or so because it was so finicky. I just re added it the beginning of this month (or end of oct?) and so far, so good:)

Oh well. Time to finish up the last bit of wash before chillin for the rest of the night. Have a good night Rellskie:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox