little things you hate...

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I hate dealing with people, especially teens, who work in restaurants and don't have a lick of customer service training. When I was a teen working at Walt Disney World, the importance of satisfying the customer and presenting one's self as courteous and professional were drilled into me and it irks the heck out of me when I see kids today serving customers with nasty attitudes. Furthermore, I despise when, as cashiers, they don't know how to count your change back to you. Ugh! That drives me crazy!

It's a shame man. The attitudes people be having in CS is what gets me too. Custumer service is dead.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My wife told me something that i always keep in mind when ordering from teens (wherever i am, especially fast food spots)...these are the people making minimum wage, who would just assume you died vs. having a pleasant experience where they work...they're more concerned with who's dating who and whether or not they have money to put gas in the car to get the homecoming...your enjoyment of the service they are providing is probably down there with making sure the grass is mowed or the garbage is taken out.

So give 'em a break (she says, lol), teenagers are idiots for the most part, they can't really help it.

I don't doubt you or your wife, especially with this current generation, but we were teens at one point and when I was at work, I was all business when it came to dealing with customers, especially while working at Disney because they had paid shoppers who reported on their interaction with employees so I was always on my best behavior....lol

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I hate people *****ing about the new Maps app. People, you do NOT need a maps app to navigate around the town you live in. Are you people lost that much?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I hate people *****ing about the new Maps app. People, you do NOT need a maps app to navigate around the town you live in. Are you people lost that much?

I disagree. Some of us do not live in towns. Some of us live in large cities and many areas in our cities are still unknown to us.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I disagree. Some of us do not live in towns. Some of us live in large cities and many areas in our cities are still unknown to us.

+1, I have to agree with you here D. In fact, New York City is one that comes to mind, as big as it is with many different sections....one can get lost very easily indeed!!!

slalomskie

Jan 29, 2009
Visit site

How big is your town? My town is 285 sq miles, and growing every day adding hundreds of streets every year. Not to mention the crazy ass neighbor hoods with one way in and then a maze to get out of.

Sent from my iPhone 4

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
My daughter is currently suffering from that. Hopefully, you won't have to deal with it long. Have a great day today despite your sinus cold, my friend and may GOD Bless you and yours. :D

Thanks D, unfortunately out of the 7 of us, 4 of us have it! Yuk!

I hope you daughter feels better soon as well:)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm not gonna lie....go see an acupuncturist. Find a reputable one and they will knock out your allergies with little trouble.

You know what? I think ima have to try that. I heard that those acupuncturist work wonders. These allergy meds are not working enough so I got to try something else.

Sent from my 4s using Tapatalk

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
.....the fact that I feel like my heart is doomed today:eek: :p

first, my phone sitting in my BookBook on counter-my son decides to pour milk over his cereal....the milk decided to create a fountain and get ALL over. Covered my BookBook in it - fortunately my phone stayed bone dry ::: pheeeew::: (stupid me for leaving my phone on counter first thing in the morning:eek:)

Next-putting my phone, naked-no case, into my aquapac, and the lanyard slips out of my hand. SLAM!! Phone down into tub :::face palm::: thankfully, not a knick, chip or scratch. TG!!
Might I add, that is the very FIRST time since owning my 4S I've ever dropped it!!! Now that better be the last!!
That's it, for the rest of the day me, myself & I, along with my 4S, are going to sit in a bubble :p

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox