little things you hate...

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
The fact that out of MLBTV, ESPN, ESPN2, Fox, and all the others, you can't find a baseball game on to save your life. The other day, baseball was playing and that crappy ESPN was showing bowling. Bowling!!

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
The fact that out of MLBTV, ESPN, ESPN2, Fox, and all the others, you can't find a baseball game on to save your life. The other day, baseball was playing and that crappy ESPN was showing bowling. Bowling!!

Get Directv. I live in SW Florida, and see all the games of my beloved Dodgers. :D

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

AMEN to that. It's so frustrating, almost every day (ESPECIALLY on the weekends), there is a baseball game on somewhere that could be televised, but you find ESPN and the other stations that typically reflect sports entertainment playing random bullish*t. The Braves were playing San Fran on Friday night last week, and they were playing some kind of cupcake NCAA football special on ESPN...those two teams are DEEP in the division playoff races, and they want to talk about how amazing the game between Iowa School of Dance and Sculpting and Montana Community College of Art is going to be...who gives two sh*ts? Sure i can turn on Fox Sports South, but what about people who can't?

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
AMEN to that. It's so frustrating, almost every day (ESPECIALLY on the weekends), there is a baseball game on somewhere that could be televised, but you find ESPN and the other stations that typically reflect sports entertainment playing random bullish*t. The Braves were playing San Fran on Friday night last week, and they were playing some kind of cupcake NCAA football special on ESPN...those two teams are DEEP in the division playoff races, and they want to talk about how amazing the game between Iowa School of Dance and Sculpting and Montana Community College of Art is going to be...who gives two sh*ts? Sure i can turn on Fox Sports South, but what about people who can't?

D_I_R_E_C_T_V. If enough of you get it, and use my account number, i'll be watching for free.:p

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
D_I_R_E_C_T_V. If enough of you get it, and use my account number, i'll be watching for free.:p

I'm in a condo skyrise and we can only get Comcast... :(

Besides that though, even with DirectTV you have to get the MLB package, and i refuse to pay extra for games i should be getting anyways (though i literally just heard MLB package is free on DTV right now, lol).

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site

Bowling?! Why not some other game like poker, billiards or golf. ESPN should be Sports!

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
My hatred for cable started when WTBS decided that it wouldn't show Braves games anymore. This decision practically elminated 99 per cent of the national Braves viewing audience. Now you can see the Braves on the Atlanta only Peachtree channel. Give me a break. Or Fox Sports South, which isn't available everywhere in the South for some reason. I live in North Carolina and can't get it.

And I refuse to pay extra and extra and extra to see games. There's plenty of sports channels on cable that should be showing real sports when they're on. Even MLB TV doesn't show games when they're on, they show Extra Innings or some such crap instead. God forbid the other sports fall into this misery, like NCAA football and basketball.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner