little things you hate...

Vanti

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
well to stay on topic you did say the little things so

When someone just opens my door and walk into my room
(Even though i thoroughly explain to F*ing knock)

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Summer storms! I am not liking the looks of this one. :(

c6e4c891-3ed9-2b7e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Young girls who aren't lady like. I just left the gym and beside it, there is a swimming pool. As I walked by, I noticed two girls who looked to be in their early 20's sunbathing. They were lying on their backs with their knees propped up and their legs wide open for the world to see. The kid in me didn't mind (laughing), but the dad & mature man in me found it despicable and class-less. I'll be surprised if some of the married women out there doesn't go off on them.

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
People who protest Chic Fil A.

I don't hate them, but I strongly disagree with them protesting Chick-fil-A or any other organization for standing up for their support of traditional marriage. The owner of the restaurant was not disrespectful when he made his statement nor did he belittle those in support of gay marriage and therefore the protest is a means to intimidate not only Chick-fil-A, but any other established entity for having the courage to publicly stand and speak not in favor of gay marriage. However, the people targeting Chick-fil-A has targeted the wrong company. Support for Chick-fil-A is massive.

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

Last edited:

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I'd welcome rain... for the month so far... just a measly 0.27" - we're in a serious situation.

I would have gladly sent you some of the rain that we got yesterday. It rained on and off throughout the afternoon and evening and I wasn't able to get out on my skates. Hopefully today will be nicer, and you get some rain like we had yesterday....

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
People / entities trying to make decisions that will affect our lives without desiring to hear our point of view.

Just Me, D
(iPhone)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
that every day is now filled with Chic-fil-A news

The country is taking a stance against being bullied into submitting to something a majority do not consider to be sacred and chick-fil-A happens to be the current battleground. That's all. ;)
It'll all end soon enough.

Just Me, D
(iPhone)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The Chick-Fil-A thing is a hilarious cluster f*ck...people protesting in defense of their rights and beliefs, while trying to impede another person's rights and beliefs. Idiots.

Something that presented itself today though that i rarely get a chance to hate, but oh do i hate it so is a sprained knee. I literally want to lob my leg off at the knee right now and replace it with one of those snazzy spring loaded lower legs the guy from the olympics was galloping around on. Damn age...

Reactions: ctt1wbw

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR