little things you hate...

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
:::hands BLiNK a bucket::: LOL, well, yes it is a slick looking device. do i ever think i;ll go android? no, prob not - but i do want to go to VzW one of these days just to check it out for sh!ts and giggles of course:D

Somebody that i know has one, but the problem with it is that TouchWiz. If you ever decided to try Android, then HTC Sense would be the way to go.;)

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
from looking at the images the device itself looks pretty slick but then when i see the homescreen it makes me want to vomit. well, any android homescreen does :rolleyes:
That is why Apple created their boring 4 row icon homescreens just for people like you. :p

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Somebody that i know has one, but the problem with it is that TouchWiz. If you ever decided to try Android, then HTC Sense would be the way to go.;)

The best Android experience ( IMHO) is of its purist state without all these overlays. To me there is nothing like Nexus running Jellybean without the carriers and manufacturers crap on it.

Last edited:

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
i'll take 4 rows of retina any day over that rubbish ;)

That is your option and preference. However, I find it amusing to see the Jailbreakers who make their screens just like the Androids, lol. :D

Sent from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
The best Android experience ( IMHO) is of its purist state without all these overlays. To me there is nothing like Nexus running Jellybean without the carriers and manufacturers crap on it.

I hear you, however, i don't believe that you can remove all that bloatware (crap) without first rooting the device.:)

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I hear you, however, i don't believe that you can remove all that bloatware (crap) without first rooting the device.:)

You are correct, grunt. I didn't want to go from having to jailbreak my iPhone for more customizability to having to root in order to remove bloatware and get updated OS which is why I went with the Nexus. I think we should be able to enjoy our devices the way they are without Jailbreaking and Rooting them. I think you said this before too. :)

Sent from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD.

Reactions: anon(631531)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

right before jumping and getting my 4S in Nov., I spent the month of October checking out HTC's Rhyme device - overall i liked it, but because i've never used a droid before, some things didnt jive with me & i really didnt feel like having to learn a whole new platform from scratch like i did with bb, and even still there were things with bb i didn't know after using it for 4+ yrs. I wouldnt have been interesting in rooting either. would i ever go android in the future...who knows. Right now if i had to answer i'd say no because i'm very happy with my 4S, and i would never knock anyone for considering switching platforms either:) Well, you know because you've said it before as well as i have, use the device that fit YOU;)

btw Rose, good luck & congrats when you receive your GN:D Enjoy!!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
That is your option and preference. However, I find it amusing to see the Jailbreakers who make their screens just like the Androids, lol. :D

small majority i'm sure, AND it still looks better to the eye! anyways, however you want to justify you getting another android is your business

..but i am starting to see a trend of you changing devices like you change underwear :eek: :D

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
small majority i'm sure, AND it still looks better to the eye! anyways, however you want to justify you getting another android is your business
Justify? I have no need to justify anything. We all use a device that best meets our needs therefore I have no more need to justify my use of Android than you do with your 4S. ;)

..but i am starting to see a trend of you changing devices like you change underwear :eek: :D

I haven't had a Android phone in 7 months. So yeah, I actually change my underwear more often than that, lol. :D

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Not a little thing - a big thing... I HATE ABC News. Brian Ross and George Stephanolpoulos. They LIED. Asserting a non-existent connection in the theater massacre. Yet they reported it anyway. Despicable lying liars and purveyors of propaganda and miss/disinformation for their political agenda.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Not a little thing - a big thing... I HATE ABC News. Brian Ross and George Stephanolpoulos. They LIED. Asserting a non-existent connection in the theater massacre. Yet they reported it anyway. Despicable lying liars and purveyors of propaganda and miss/disinformation for their political agenda.

You and I both know it was deliberate and that's what ticked me off. Yet, they wonder why Their viewership is in the toilet along with MSNBC. I've said on numerous occasions, the lamestream media needs to be held accountable for their actions just like the rest of us.

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
....the stock ringtone "digital" WTF invented that one for the iPhone was completely outta their mind thinking ANYONE would want such an ear piercing un-godful sound!! Holy sh*t!!

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site

Dammit, you beat me to it. That news network sucks balls.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'd go so far to say as ABC isn't a "news" organization. They are a propaganda machine.

They are ranked only behind MSNBC in the propaganda category, in my opinion. It's amazing how they've become so angry that people are choosing to get their news from blogs and social networking sites and can't fathom why we, the people, would dare seek an alternative view. Unbelievable!

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
They are ranked only behind MSNBC in the propaganda category, in my opinion. It's amazing how they've become so angry that people are choosing to get their news from blogs and social networking sites and can't fathom why we, the people, would dare seek an alternative view. Unbelievable!)

I'm rather appalled that ComedyCentral - Jon Stewart & that Colbert freak are given credibility as viable, hard-news sources. That is messed up.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm rather appalled that ComedyCentral - Jon Stewart & that Colbert freak are given credibility as viable, hard-news sources. That is messed up.

You are speaking volumes, my friend. ;) It goes to show how the spread of liberalism has weakened our value system and have poisoned so many minds to where they are either unable or unwilling to accept any view outside of their own which, in and of itself, is limiting their abilities. Those of us who clearly see what's happening are vilified and falsely accused of all sorts of stupid things in an attempt to dissuade others from seeing what we see.

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)