little things you hate...

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Google... again. They're commemorating the opening of the first drive-in theater. Tells you about their priorities.

D-Day. June 6, 1944. Means nothing to Google apparently. :mad:

Reactions: CH1N087

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Google... again. They're commemorating the opening of the first drive-in theater. Tells you about their priorities.

D-Day. June 6, 1944. Means nothing to Google apparently. :mad:

Did you expect anything less from the company who's CEO practically sniffs Obama's ass?:rolleyes:

Reactions: Just_Me_D

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Mosquitoes. I don't just get dainty little red bumps. I get marble sized bumps when I get bit and they hurt. Sucks having to wear long sleeves and pants when it's 91 outside at night.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Have I mentioned Android fanboys lately? According to the Android fanboy army, Android has been able to do everything that was announced in iOS 6 yesterday and has been for years. Talk about ridiculous.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I hate waiting! I ordered a new pair of inline skates on Sunday after wearing one of the wheels on my other skates completely in half. hopefully they will arrive before Friday.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

jono212.

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I hate the stupid apple 'if you don't have an iPhone then you don't have an iPhone' from there TV advert don't get me wrong I'm not anti apple and I have an iPhone and MBP but I just wonder how they come up with these crap slogans

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I hate the stupid apple 'if you don't have an iPhone then you don't have an iPhone' from there TV advert don't get me wrong I'm not anti apple and I have an iPhone and MBP but I just wonder how they come up with these crap slogans

Everyone is allowed crappy advertising every now and again. I've yet to see those ads but I also watch very little live TV. I love my DVR. :)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Have I mentioned Android fanboys lately? According to the Android fanboy army, Android has been able to do everything that was announced in iOS 6 yesterday and has been for years. Talk about ridiculous.

they're pathetic really. the sickening part is just like we were waiting for June 11th 2012 to arrive, so were they. ready top pounce on anything that Apple had to say or do. it didn't matter, it was not enough in their eyes before the event even started

AND we even have some people here who talk-talk-talk but will not leave. what does that tell ya? :rolleyes:

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
AND we even have some people here who talk-talk-talk but will not leave. what does that tell ya? :rolleyes:
There are people in this world that derive some sort of pleasure out of being nattering nabobs of negativism. I've learned, for the most part to 'ignoreanus'. :)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I hate waiting! I ordered a new pair of inline skates on Sunday after wearing one of the wheels on my other skates completely in half. hopefully they will arrive before Friday.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.
+1 I'm right there with ya Rose. I hate waiting too. I ordered a couple more cases from amazon for about $2-3 each and I hate having to wait for them to get here. One is pink zebra and the other is pink leopard:D and home button stickers to match too;):D

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
+1 I'm right there with ya Rose. I hate waiting too. I ordered a couple more cases from amazon for about $2-3 each and I hate having to wait for them to get here. One is pink zebra and the other is pink leopard:D and home button stickers to match too;):D

I knew you would understand. Hey, my new skates are actually going to match the color of two Speck cases that I have for my iPhone, lol. :D

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
they're pathetic really. the sickening part is just like we were waiting for June 11th 2012 to arrive, so were they. ready top pounce on anything that Apple had to say or do. it didn't matter, it was not enough in their eyes before the event even started

What really really kills me is that down to a person, the typical Android fanboy really believes that Google invented turn by turn navigation... they honestly think that turn by turn navigation is the killer mobile OS app, nevermind the fact that people have been navigation years and years before Google.

Paradocks

May 5, 2012
Visit site
What really really kills me is that down to a person, the typical Android fanboy really believes that Google invented turn by turn navigation... they honestly think that turn by turn navigation is the killer mobile OS app, nevermind the fact that people have been navigation years and years before Google.

Not quite. What they are saying is that Google had turn by turn navigation before Apple introduced it in iOS 6. It's to make sure Apple doesn't try and patent it and start suing everybody for infringement. :D

Sent from somewhere

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2