little things you hate...

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
When you respond to a post on FB that you KNOW is "bait" and you get a lot of agreement with your comments despite being opposite the rest of the commenters and the person who posted it originally emails you thanking you for adding the other side of the argument and how awesome it is to have friends who have convictions and opinions even if they're not the popular one, and then that same person who just emailed you goes and posts the exact opposite of what he just sent you via email on his post pretty much bashing the hell out of you to make you look like an a$$hole, and is surprised when you unfriend him immediately.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
When the iTunes store decides to act up & all wonky telling me "app could not be downloaded-please check your date & time settings" WHAT THE FOCK?! My time/date is on auto and is correct !! having to turn that setting off just to dwld "iheartradio"

Go figure:confused:

?Sent from Pinks 4S using Tapatalk?

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I know I've posted this before, but it needs repeating: MEMPHIS DRIVERS!

I take the same exit every morning off I-40 to get to work. At the end of the exit is a stop sign with two lanes. One for turning left (north) and one for turning right (south) and I was in the right lane to make a right hand turn. To my left is a semi truck and four other cars. In front of me, is this woman in an ugly orange Nissan.

Orange Nissan was in front of me. When the semi turned left, she didn't move. When two other cars turned left, she still refused to move. Granted, if a semi truck can make a left hand turn across four lanes of traffic, you don't need to worry about getting hit while making a right turn. I blasted my horn until she finally woke up from her coma and moved forward a few inches, but still didn't move. Two more cars made left hand turns. I'm seeing red by this time. I lay on the horn again and don't let off of it until she finally pulls out into traffic after another semi turns left. I pull out behind her and she tries to cut me off to get in front of me to make a left hand turn onto a street I needed to turn on to go to work. Heck no. I floored it and cut her off. We'd still be at that stop light waiting on the light to turn purple while she decided on turning.

To sum it up: I hate Memphis drivers.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Move to Hampton Roads, the Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Hampton, Newport News area of Virginia. You'll learn to love Memphis drivers. I've driven cross country 4 times, been 75% around the world and those people in Virginia are the worst drivers ever. My Durango go rear ended while it was parked in a handicapped parking spot. Figure that one out.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Move to Hampton Roads, the Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Hampton, Newport News area of Virginia. You'll learn to love Memphis drivers. I've driven cross country 4 times, been 75% around the world and those people in Virginia are the worst drivers ever. My Durango go rear ended while it was parked in a handicapped parking spot. Figure that one out.

Bad drivers, O.K. I've been around the world, and outside of the U.S., i'd say Italy ranks no.1. As for inside the U.S., It's a toss-up between Florida & Massachusetts. Just my opinion, folks.:p

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Bad drivers, O.K. I've been around the world, and outside of the U.S., i'd say Italy ranks no.1. As for inside the U.S., It's a toss-up between Florida & Massachusetts. Just my opinion, folks.:p

Come to Memphis where traffic signals are just a suggestion. :)

I hate insomnia. I haven't slept well in a week. Hour a night, maybe.

Sancho90

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
I would need a blog post to list them all...

It's sad, 21 years old and the world has already turned me into a curmudgeon. Ha.

Sent from Sancho's Brain
(New iPad, Tapatalk HD)

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site

Haha! Best 5 bucks I spent on deployment was with some friends in a taxi going from Fleet Landing in Naples to the base at NSA. I looked like John Candy on Planes Trains and Automobiles! LOL

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I hope you're not dyslexic and agnostic too... then you'd spend your sleepless nights wondering if doG exists. :D

Not dyslexic thank God (or is it Dog?)

I've been to Graceland. Thank you, thank you very much. Uh huh.:p

Never been. I've driven by it a few times, but that's it.

Another thing I hate: Parents who spell their childrens' names wrong. Kohlbie? Kohur? Juhlyz? :mad::mad::mad:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
.....how irratic the accessing the iTunes store has been lately. In all the years of owning iPod nanos/touch and my iPad, also to iPhones we have now, I've never seen Apple have so many 'outages' for iTunes saying that its in-accessible, or connection failed, or whatever !! I know its not my connection when all devices in my home, including iDevices are able to access the internet via wifi. It only lasted approx an hour or so, but still - this inconvience should not be occurring.

idk if Apple may have been doing some sort of updates again besides the iTunes 10.6.1....

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal