little things you hate...

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
People who tan until they're the color of an Oompa Loompa. My sister has a friend who is so tan, she's orange. People constantly tell her she's sexy. I'm sorry, but sexy stops once you're the color of a tangerine .

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Parents who name their children something stupid. I see so many stupid names at work every day, I want to throw one of them through a wall because they thought Heavenleighs Mirracle was a cute name. Don't even get me started on the Jaydens and Jaylens and the rest of the stupid -en names.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Parents who name their children something stupid. I see so many stupid names at work every day, I want to throw one of them through a wall because they thought Heavenleighs Mirracle was a cute name. Don't even get me started on the Jaydens and Jaylens and the rest of the stupid -en names.

LMAO !! ok, so I guess you didn't care for Nicole Kidmans kids name, Sunday. Or Halle Berrys-Nala, either Etc...... LOL

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
LMAO !! ok, so I guess you didn't care for Nicole Kidmans kids name, Sunday. Or Halle Berrys-Nala, either Etc...... LOL

They're not on my top ten list, but I don't dislike them as much as Bronx Mowgli and Blue Ivy. Of course, like those kids will get beaten up in school. "My mama is Beyonce! She has enough money to buy you and sell you!"

The -en thing is just annoying. Parents are taking words (Brick) and adding -en to them to get a name. Bricken. Trayden. Clayden. Drayden. Caden. Jayden. Jaylen. Braylen. E.N.O.U.G.H.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
....that i've got this stupid 5.1 update notification sitting in my settings icon on my 4S AND on top of that, its taking up space on the 'other' of my phone when i did a back up !! GrRrRrRrRr !!

does anyone know how i can get rid of it, lol. i thought a back up would clear it out....

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
....that i've got this stupid 5.1 update notification sitting in my settings icon on my 4S AND on top of that, its taking up space on the 'other' of my phone when i did a back up !! GrRrRrRrRr !!

does anyone know how i can get rid of it, lol. i thought a back up would clear it out....

I wonder if a reset of your settings would take care of it?

Just Me, D
Tapatalk (iPhone 4S)

Reactions: ThePinkChameleon

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
ughhh...i have to agree - it is indeed the worst feeling !!

No doubt. I had a dentist appointment at noon today and they numbed the right side of my mouth. It felt as if gravity was pulling extra hard (laughing). I felt like a friggin' doofus! The bad thing about it is that I have to go back this coming Thursday so they can do the left side and I'm not looking forward to it.

Just Me, D
Tapatalk (iPhone 4S)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if a reset of your settings would take care of it?

Just Me, D
Tapatalk (iPhone 4S)

idts, its 'dwonloaded' onto the phone waiting to be installed--i'd have to go into the guts of the phone itself and find the file to get rid of it--similar to what you would do when removing unwanted files to shrink out an OS for a bb. But i'm not that familiar with iOS to usb and be confident enough to go rooting around without fear of removing something and krunking my phone....

thank you for the suggestion anyway tho:) i suppose it'll just sit there until i *do* decide to upgrade via iTunes...when ever that may be.

No doubt. I had a dentist appointment at noon today and they numbed the right side of my mouth. It felt as if gravity was pulling extra hard (laughing). I felt like a friggin' doofus! The bad thing about it is that I have to go back this coming Thursday so they can do the left side and I'm not looking forward to it.

Just Me, D
Tapatalk (iPhone 4S)

LOL, i know what you mean--it kinda feels like your jaw is hanging down to your knees !! As far as this Thurs goes, i wish you luck:) perhaps bring some duck tape with you to hold your jaw shut:p LOL (i'm jk btw)

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Getting soaked from the waist down by a boatload of rain. We got 3" in less than an hour and of course, it started when I got to work and had to walk half a mile to my office. I was pouring water out of my shoes when I got to work. I have soaked socks and no way to change them. At least I was able to get dry scrubs from the OR. I had an umbrella, but it only kept the top half of me dry.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen