little things you hate...

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
people who still use checks at a grocery store

:eek::eek: OMG !! who still does this ?!?! LOL

I'm still on my box of checks that I got when I opened my checking account... over 10 years ago :)

:eek: 10 years---well that was a good run, lol.
i actually just finished a box that i had from Dec.2008, & rec'd my new box in the mail yesterday--so i should be good for another 2+yrs again also:)

iGrannyApple

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Interesting that most of the responses are about "things" but specific people. I hate standing in line behind someone who is buying and/or redeeming lottery tickets for 30 minutes.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
No, that wouldn't work. Our dumbass President supports the Occupy movement. How about "occupy a ****ing job". That's more like it.

MYNAMESALEX

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
No, that wouldn't work. Our dumbass President supports the Occupy movement. How about "occupy a ****ing job". That's more like it.

Occupy has very valid complaints that are totally relevant to the working world, the movement itself is overrun with people that don't have jobs and know nothing about the complexities of the economic and political issues that the movement addresses.
The actual issues are incredibly complex and increasingly difficult to address every year. They are either uneducated and simply know something is wrong, or they are in fact lazy slobs who can't fight for a job.

Or maybe the economy raped them and destroyed their career?

Still that's not to say that there are people who genuinely understand the movement and it's purpose pushing the whole thing. And it also doesn't mean we should write them all off because most of them are idiots.

Either way attitudes like yours are ignorant of the real issues, and place you in no better a position to have any influential input on the situation then the stupid hobos demanding an easier life in return for nothing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Occupy has very valid complaints that are totally relevant to the working world, the movement itself is overrun with people that don't have jobs and know nothing about the complexities of the economic and political issues that the movement addresses.
The actual issues are incredibly complex and increasingly difficult to address every year. They are either uneducated and simply know something is wrong, or they are in fact lazy slobs who can't fight for a job.

Or maybe the economy raped them and destroyed their career?

Still that's not to say that there are people who genuinely understand the movement and it's purpose pushing the whole thing. And it also doesn't mean we should write them all off because most of them are idiots.

Either way attitudes like yours are ignorant of the real issues, and place you in no better a position to have any influential input on the situation then the stupid hobos demanding an easier life in return for nothing.

Many of the OWS complaints are valid and many are not. I mean claiming that people need to pay their fair share without being specific about the term 'fair share' is being manipulative. Had they spent time focusing on the role that the policies of this administration played in creating our nation's problems instead of Wall Street, they might have garnered more support. Being filthy, committing crimes and being blatantly disruptive didn't help matters, either. Still, it is what it is. You're right that the issues are complex, but you're wrong in stating that the OP was ignorant of the real issues. He merely posted a comment depicting his thoughts at the time. Anyway, take care and enjoy the rest of your evening.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
The Occupy Movement was started by a Vancouver based anitconsumerist activist group that hates everything. The Occupy Movement consists of people who don't want to work and want jobs just given to them or want the "rich" to support them by seemingly paying higher taxes. Honestly, they are a bunch of driveling little liberal pansies who don't want to work and be given everything under the sun.

They are thieves, dirty, commit crimes such as rape and drug dealing (all of which is very well documented) and generally lazy ass mother ****ers which I really really can't stand.

I have two jobs, these guys have none. If I can get jobs, then maybe these piles of crap (who also **** in streets, btw) can get jobs and participate in society like a normal person?

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro