little things you hate...

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
:mad: i HATE people who drive 30mph in the middle lane on a highway while holding their phone up with their right hand trying to text !! you wanna kill yourself a-hole, go do it somewhere else where you don't put other lives at risk !! :mad: :mad: :mad:

whoops, sorry..

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
LOL !! so it was you huh? :p

The worst part about it BLiNK, as we were passing her(appeared to be early to mid 20's) up (hubby driving) he was beeping at her and she didn't even budge to look up from her phone STILL !! grrrrrrrrr.....

You should see the way that they drive here in Florida. On a two lane highway, they drive 25 or 30 on a road posted as 45mph! Signs all along the highway say "Slower Traffic Keep Right", but they refuse to move over.:(

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
You should see the way that they drive here in Florida. On a two lane highway, they drive 25 or 30 on a road posted as 45mph! Signs all along the highway say "Slower Traffic Keep Right", but they refuse to move over.:(

That would clearly drive me insane !! Around here some of the hgwy speed limits are 65, and trust me if ur not doing at LEAST 80 in the fast lane, ur a$$ is gettin ridden on till you move the f outta the way !! Some of these drivers r insane :eek:

(ps-I'm not one of those lunatic drivers either)

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I hate the infestation of Android fanboys on every single freaking tech blog in the world, ruining it for everyone.

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Drunk Drivers...are what I hate, so this New Years everyone make sure you have a designated driver!!

HAPPY NEW YEARS AND BE SAFE!!!!

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Said it once and I'll say it again?

1. I ****ing hate Android.

2. I ****ing hate Android fanboys who infest every blog on the planet with their nonsense pre teen oily pimply faced pro android comments. These punks are ruining the internet.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site

2. I ****ing hate Android fanboys who infest every blog on the planet with their nonsense pre teen oily pimply faced pro android comments. These punks are ruining the internet.

Too bad. I was going to buy you a Droid Razr for Christmas.:D

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
My neighbours dam rooster.
Can you eat roosters?

:eek:
Sorry, I lol'd but I know how you feel. When I was younger and I used to stay at my aunt/uncles for the night here & there, they had a small farm---a rooster being one of the animals. Well you certainly knew when the sun was coming up because the rooster made damn sure everyone in the neighborhood knew about it !!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
i hate when i'm driving and the sun is just at a certain level glaring in my eyes that wearing sun-g's and using a visor just doesnt help for anything !!

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site

I ****ing love this comment! Cheers to that!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro