little things you hate...

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
the ****ing malls right now. between people obviously going out into the public knowing they're sick and the rude ones i'd rather not. thank you very much!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
It really irks me when ignorant people call the iPhone a: toy, itoy, or a "kids" phone.

This is one of the reasons I no longer visit CB anymore, on top of being tired of all the threads created on bashing devices. :rolleyes: don't these get old seeing/saying the same sh!t over and over and over.......

Last edited:

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i know what you mean, Pink. in fact i was one of "them" myself. i was all about BlackBerry and thought they were the BEST device out there for me. i could not help but think the iPhone was just a toy because, unfortunately, that is what i was lead to believe in various forums (CB mainly) sure i played around with my friends iPhones at the time but obviously not long enough. lesson learned/

now, i guess i'd be silly to say that the iPhone is THE best device out there. wouldn't i?

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
i know what you mean, Pink. in fact i was one of "them" myself. i was all about BlackBerry and thought they were the BEST device out there for me. i could not help but think the iPhone was just a toy because, unfortunately, that is what i was lead to believe in various forums (CB mainly) sure i played around with my friends iPhones at the time but obviously not long enough. lesson learned/

now, i guess i'd be silly to say that the iPhone is THE best device out there. wouldn't i?

I was the same way too. I called the iPhone a toy for years. Finally I got sick of crappy internet, no apps, truncated emails. And saw the light. I won't say the iPhone is the best phone out there, it's the best for me right meow.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

I was the same way too. I called the iPhone a toy for years. Finally I got sick of crappy internet, no apps, truncated emails. And saw the light. I won't say the iPhone is the best phone out there, it's the best for me right meow.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

:)Well, I'm glad you guys can openly admit to it. I have to say, that's one thing I can honestly say is that I was never a hater to any platform. Even when I was on CB I was neutral, but let me tell you, when I mentioned I was going to the iPhone.....huh!! All he11 practically broke loose !! The few people I knew there(not personally) were like ":eek: omg are you serious?? The iPhone?!?" I was like yep!! I swear you would think i just told them I robbed a bank for a cool mill:rolleyes:

CB seems to be just all about bashing other platforms these days.........and the trolling.

OK /rant.

Well, I'm glad you guys have come to the light side now:p:D

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Having to "help" my boss for the umpteenth time because his "curser is all the way at the bottom of the screen and the computer is making a beeping sound".

Anyone want to guess the problem? Yep...file laying on a key! Did I mention this happens frequently?! :facepalm: fml

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Having to "help" my boss for the umpteenth time because his "curser is all the way at the bottom of the screen and the computer is making a beeping sound".

Anyone want to guess the problem? Yep...file laying on a key! Did I mention this happens frequently?! :facepalm: fml

LMAO !! And he/she is the boss?!?! LOL

Sent from iPinkks 4S using Tapatalk

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
LMAO !! And he/she is the boss?!?! LOL

That he is.... Treats us like WE'RE the idiots. Actually, maybe we are for continuing to put up with him. :eek:

Edit: He spilled another cup of coffee w/sugar into another keyboard this afternoon. It's almost funny. Almost...

Last edited:

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
:)Well, I'm glad you guys can openly admit to it. I have to say, that's one thing I can honestly say is that I was never a hater to any platform. Even when I was on CB I was neutral, but let me tell you, when I mentioned I was going to the iPhone.....huh!! All he11 practically broke loose !! The few people I knew there(not personally) were like ":eek: omg are you serious?? The iPhone?!?" I was like yep!! I swear you would think i just told them I robbed a bank for a cool mill:rolleyes:

CB seems to be just all about bashing other platforms these days.........and the trolling.

OK /rant.

Well, I'm glad you guys have come to the light side now:p:D

Android users are the most trollific posters anywhere. They invade every tech blog and every Mac site and forum and start their nonsense. Mainly about specs and the phones are superior because they have bigger screens and are made out of plastic. Oh, and that Android is "open", whatever the hell that means. Ask them if they got the source code for Android...

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
So you could say I hate Android, because I've used it and it sucks. The apps are pure ****, the UI is pure ****, the phones the OS run on are pure ****, believe it or not plastic is a **** material to make electronics out of, and I hate Android users, because they are trolls.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
about 50% done Xmas shopping and each hour i wait the more people there will be at the malls/stores. this does not help my social anxiety one bit

yes, i said "Xmas" and i refuse to put the 'Christ' back into Christmas. does this make me a bad person? no. get over it.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
:mad: i HATE people who drive 30mph in the middle lane on a highway while holding their phone up with their right hand trying to text !! you wanna kill yourself a-hole, go do it somewhere else where you don't put other lives at risk !! :mad: :mad: :mad: