little things you hate...

MECM

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
What a coincidence. AFTER the scandal broke, Joe Pa's son says that he has Lung Cancer. Can i get an Amen for Simpathy!:rolleyes:

People had better not feel sympathy for someone who helped protect a monster...karma is a b.tch and lung cancer will be a short problem for him no matter if he lives or dies...imagine the memories the 10 yr old needs to live with for 70 years?

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
People that fight over $35 phones at Walmart and end up with a broken nose. Then cry to the police about being an idiot.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
People that fight over $35 phones at Walmart and end up with a broken nose. Then cry to the police about being an idiot.

^^ LULZ! ^^

i just spent the last couple of hours dealing with rude & nasty people at Best Buy. it's the most wonderful time of the year my ASS!

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I hate a couple that work together at my work. Boyfriend girlfriend spend all day wasting time cause they're to busy talking and not working. I mean come on if you live with the person and work with them how much can you have to talk about all day. Beside that they are money hungry and take all the overtime before anyone else gets a chance too do it.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I hate snow... and when the city public works puts a mess of slush off the street into the end of the driveway... and they don't get all the way to the curb... thank God for snowblowers.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I hate how on other forums, the bb fanbois/fangurls have to bash Apple. Can't these people just get it thru their thick skull that people use the device they NEED/LIKE and that works for THEM. thank god I don't rely on them to pay my bill !! :p

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Oh, and it just tweaks my melon a tad how you can't just post a ss on tapatalk without actually typing something in the text field like "here's my ss for today" lol, yea no kidding we can see its your ss :plol I wish tapatalk could fix that:)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Oh, and it just tweaks my melon a tad how you can't just post a ss on tapatalk without actually typing something in the text field like "here's my ss for today" lol, yea no kidding we can see its your ss :plol I wish tapatalk could fix that:)

agreed. however, this is probably more a site requirement than tapatalk. you cannot add just an image without characters on their desktop version as well

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
agreed. however, this is probably more a site requirement than tapatalk. you cannot add just an image without characters on their desktop version as well

ahhh.:) you have a good point BLiNK;). in the reply box i can just copy/paste my photobucket img code and post, but when you think of it your putting characters into the box. on tapatalk when you upload the image, its held in a diff sect of the app and the reply field remains empty

i didnt even think of it that way:eek:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
it just tweaks my melon when the weather is bad (rain, storms, cloudy/overcast etc.) my battery drains faster than on a perfectly clear day:rolleyes:

darn environmental interferrences:p

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Lazy people at work who have to ask how to do EVERY step of THEIR job... (((sigh)))

Edit: and then when they argue with you about they way they think it should be done...

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2