little things you hate...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Man, what's with all the Yankee haters' hate? I hate the spotty Wi-Fi at my local McD. I spend about two hours there every morning with some of the other geezers. I need to look up things on Wikipedia to settle those noisy arguments, mostly about sports from the 40s and 50s. OK, back to youz.
Via iPod touch and Tapatalk.

They're an easy target...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Yes winners usually are an easy target for the whiners who are jealous. Sorry our owners like to win and spend money on the team.

Oh god *yawn*...winners? You guys have won 2 world series in the last decade, and as a Portsmouth, NH native, i can happily say that the Red Sox have too...for a fraction of the money. Success? Sure...spend the world on the same success others enjoy for less, if that makes you happy...enjoy it. I can't express to you how far away from "jealous" i am of the Yanks...i'll just let the AL East standings speak for me. ;)

It's just unfortunate that you guys don't come to the Ted enough, i always love going to the games and wearing my Boston Braves hat...

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, just imagine the position that i'm in. I'm a lifelong Dodgers' fan, growing up in Brooklyn when they were still there. I have more reason to hate the Yankees, than any Red Sox fan!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, just imagine the position that i'm in. I'm a lifelong Dodgers' fan, growing up in Brooklyn when they were still there. I have more reason to hate the Yankees, than any Red Sox fan!

No, you don't. Hating the Yankees is a universal right. One I take very seriously.

My favorite Yankee memory: 2001 World Series when my Arizona Diamondbacks, a 3 year old expansion team at the time, beat the yankees to claim their first WS title...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
No, you don't. Hating the Yankees is a universal right. One I take very seriously.

My favorite Yankee memory: 2001 World Series when my Arizona Diamondbacks, a 3 year old expansion team at the time, beat the yankees to claim their first WS title...

Never in my life would i think i would become such a big D'backs fan than that year...it was magical, lol! Randy Johnson is still one of the ugliest human beings in the world though...lmao... :D

Best yanks memory...brother scored tickets to fenway in 04 for an alcs game, sox won, we watched a few yankees fans get beat up...if its one thing i've learned at that park, you can wear any other jersey or hat in the world, and you're fine, but wear yankees stuff, and you're going to get beat up, lol. Good times...

Last edited:

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Best Yankees memory for me was 1955. The day after the Dodgers beat the Yankees, every school(public & parochial) in Brooklyn, was closed! Next best, was Fernando Valenzuela in 1981. Dodgers down 3 games to 2, came back to beat the Yanks, in Yankee Stadium!:D

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Best Yankees memory for me was 1955. The day after the Dodgers beat the Yankees, every school(public & parochial) in Brooklyn, was closed! Next best, was Fernando Valenzuela in 1981. Dodgers down 3 games to 2, came back to beat the Yanks, in Yankee Stadium!:D

I think I saw that Dodgers game with Fernando. Great pitcher. I wonder what happened to him?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I think I saw that Dodgers game with Fernando. Great pitcher. I wonder what happened to him?

Valenzuela's post-MLB career

However, since leaving the major leagues, Valenzuela has returned to pitch for several more seasons in the Mexican Pacific League, skipping summer ball to focus on the winter leagues. He was still pitching in the LMP in 2005, going 4-2 with a 4.31 ERA. A year later, he was with the LMP's ?guilas de Mexicali and one of his teammates was his son, Fernando Valenzuela Jr..

Valenzuela currently does color commentary for Spanish language broadcasts of Dodger games alongside Jaime Jarrin.

He served as a bench coach for Mexico at the 2009 World Baseball Classic.

Last edited:

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
When all of your teams win as many world series titles as the Yankees have then come talk to me. As for the standings really we are out by two games with about half the season to play. Just ask bucky dent about how many games back the Yankees were.
Also sox fans should not say a word about the money the Yankees spend cause your payroll pretty close to theirs and your boy Theo said he didnt care about picking up more salary. He said he paid the luxury tax before and he will again.
You all should direct your hate in other constructive ways. Really your all sad.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Never in my life would i think i would become such a big D'backs fan than that year...it was magical, lol! Randy Johnson is still one of the ugliest human beings in the world though...lmao... :D

Best yanks memory...brother scored tickets to fenway in 04 for an alcs game, sox won, we watched a few yankees fans get beat up...if its one thing i've learned at that park, you can wear any other jersey or hat in the world, and you're fine, but wear yankees stuff, and you're going to get beat up, lol. Good times...

And really fans getting beat up is your best memory. Wow maybe you should become prison pen pals with the lunatic who beat the crap out 42 year old father of two giants fan at the beginning of the season. He has brain damage and will never be the same Your more pathetic then the rest. I'm sad for you.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Why are you making it personal kiddo? This was a little baseball squabble, there's no reason to take personal shots.

Grow some thicker skin yankees fan boy, if you can't take the heat of the discussion, you know where the door is...go find some maturity so you can come talk crap about sports with the rest of the adults here without throwing a hissy fit and calling people names like a child.

Typical Yankees fan...all dish, no take.

sign-gtfo-art-280.gif

...and i repeat again...

yankeesSuckKid.jpg

Last edited:

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Why are you making it personal kiddo? This was a little baseball squabble, there's no reason to take personal shots.

Grow some thicker skin yankees fan boy, if you can't take the heat of the discussion, you know where the door is...go find some maturity so you can come talk crap about sports with the rest of the adults here without throwing a hissy fit and calling people names like a child.

Typical Yankees fan...all dish, no take.

sign-gtfo-art-280.gif

Not Making it personal. I am expressing an opinion. I think it's sad when people find violence funny. Has nothing to do with thicker skin. It's funny when others respond it's ok but my opinions are considered childish. You think it's mature to find a fan getting beaten funny? I don't if that makes me a child then so be it. Has nothing to do with not being able to take it. I can take plenty.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
You see how you twisted it all around there? I never called your opinion of that childish, i called your person shots at me childish...you're acting like a little vagina right now, instead of throwing some sports hate back, you make it personal...you took a shot at me, not at the red sox or braves...at ME...so yes, you made it personal. Do you need some midol?

And you want to cry about me finding the fight at a red sox/yankees game funny? Boo-F'n-Hoo...

Go whine somewhere else Yankee boy, you've become boring.

yankeessuck.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR