little things you hate...

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I hate liberal douche bags who automatically assume that all conservative right wing people are racists. So what do you call a black person who is a conservative or an actual elected Republican? Uncle Tom?

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
The reason I say that is because I know quite a few black people who are conservative and HATE Obama. They are called Uncle Toms by their fellow blacks. And to think that whitey is the racist one, right?

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
When the government sticks their big fat noses in to peoples business. Like peoples eating habits. Now I agree people should eat more healthy, but come on, if John Doe wants to have an unhealthy life style, its HIS problem. Not the governments.

Oh and I also hate posers, and stupid people.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
people who post ads on craigslist but never reply to emails..

i mean, if it's sold then delete your listing or reply back with a simple "sorry, it's sold"

FFS!!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Mark McGrath. not sure if anyone here watches 'Don't Forget the Lyrics' ... didn't realize how much of a douche he was until recently

bring back Wayne Brady!!

gailey

Nov 5, 2010
Visit site
I mostly dislike haters, people who hate
just for the sake of hating. The world would
be much better if we all learned to appreciate
rather than dwelling on the negative.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Helping relatives install their new "cheap" HDTV's that they bragged about getting on black friday.

To top it off, they have no HD sources and are too cheap to get em. Streaming options? Forget it, they picked the cheapest DSL solution in their little bundle. It's like half a meg download.

NVMY03ION

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Helping relatives install their new "cheap" HDTV's that they bragged about getting on black friday.

To top it off, they have no HD sources and are too cheap to get em. Streaming options? Forget it, they picked the cheapest DSL solution in their little bundle. It's like half a meg download.

LMAO.. I can just picture this. HDMI who? :)

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

Maybe they don't have very much money. One of my aunts doesn't and she had been using a 25" sharp TV from 1993. It was so bad that it only had one port and that was the cable port. My family went out and bought her a 42" LG plasma TV with a blu-ray player. She also needed a surge protector since those cheep $5 ones from office depot wont cut it.

I don't know why you should be mad at your own family over that. Money doesnt grow on trees.

NVMY03ION

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Maybe they don't have very much money. One of my aunts doesn't and she had been using a 25" sharp TV from 1993. It was so bad that it only had one port and that was the cable port. My family went out and bought her a 42" LG plasma TV with a blu-ray player. She also needed a surge protector since those cheep $5 ones from office depot wont cut it.

I don't know why you should be mad at your own family over that. Money doesnt grow on trees.

I don't think he was complaining about that. But if people are going to buy large items like that and then don't know how to hook it all up and make it work right maybe they should consult people before just running out and buying something. Just my 5 cents worth. No doubt money doesn't grow on trees but if you want to do something you don't necessarily do work with everyday you should consult a professional that atleast works with it every now and again.

Sorry don't mean to stick my nose in. I know what its like supporting things. I help out people every day, people dont like to accept change thats for sure.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh