Apple Watch deal at Amazon: Grab the Series 6 at $80 off

Hate parents who won’t control their kids while shopping.
    MasterDarque likes this.
    11-19-2017 03:25 AM
    The latest episode of ‘The Flash’ - what a joke. I’m so over the whole unstoppable villain for this season ‘The Thinker.’ And, seemingly like every other episode for the season, in this latest episode Team Flash has a plan to stop him, only to be outmaneuvered by The Thinker yet again. Yawn... Hey CW, let me know when the next season begins, because this one feels like the same episode told over and over for 20 times.
    Last edited by MasterDarque; 04-18-2018 at 12:31 PM.
    04-17-2018 08:03 PM
    DJT
    06-06-2018 07:47 PM
    One disciplines children at home, not in public. In public, the children have the advantage and use it to discipline the parents. One hardly sees a toddler on an airplane that is not engaged in “parent training.”

In any case, children are such a joy to see that their behavior hardly matters.
    06-07-2018 09:51 AM
    Most people. Definitely not a people person. Peopl suck
    07-09-2018 10:34 AM
    Scan telemarketers calling me from multiple ‘local’ phone numbers, offering me help with refinancing student loans (that I don’t have). I finally broke down and selected the option to speak with someone in person on the line, when they picked up and answered me I told them that I didn’t have any loans to refinance, and to quit calling me - before I could finish saying that they hung up on me. That’s all I needed to hear, as I added that number to my contact I have named ‘Spam’ that I add all of these numbers to, and I have ‘Spam’ blocked as a contact. Spam’s up to about 45 blocked phone numbers now....
    09-20-2018 12:42 PM
    I have to take calls I'm an office where I work alone. I generally have nice interactions with people who call in, but it's the angry ones who constantly ruin my day. Usually for something I have no control over...
    09-20-2018 02:36 PM
    Listening to the free tier of Slacker Radio and having to hear the State Farm ‘She shed’ ad on seemingly EVERY commercial break. I can’t turn down the volume quick enough to try and mute that abomination!!
    Jude526 likes this.
    09-25-2018 09:06 AM
    Pat Sajak
    10-10-2018 10:58 PM
    I have always hated folks who are always late for work. As a business person myself, I have no use for someone who can’t get to work on time. One of my pet peeves.
    Jude526 likes this.
    10-12-2018 06:59 PM
    Obix integrated testing
    10-12-2018 09:06 PM
    Trying to read the comments on some YouTube videos of hot button, or hot take issues, and seeing in most the level of maturity of toddlers - both in actual spelling/punctuation as well as level of ‘critical thinking,’ that is also married with the mouths of hardened sailors. It’s like it’s one big echo chamber of idiocy.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    11-22-2018 04:01 PM
    The deluge of emails from seemingly EVERY. SINGLE. RETAILER. that I’ve done business with, letting me know about something called ‘Cyber Monday’ today, where I can save various amounts of money on purchases today...
    And some sending me multiple emails today, incase the first two didn’t make the point.
    :-/
    Jude526 likes this.
    11-26-2018 03:37 PM
    Telemarking calls. Relentless. Won’t stop. Same area code and prefix and different last 4 digits. I have PrivacyStar and call Filter. Still not stopped. I answered a couple saying stop calling. Now am trying an app called RoboKiller. If works will pay for the subscription
    I wish these calls could be banned. So tired of it.
    03-06-2019 10:57 PM
    Listening to the free tier of Slacker Radio and having to hear the State Farm ‘She shed’ ad on seemingly EVERY commercial break. I can’t turn down the volume quick enough to try and mute that abomination!!
    Slacker Radio and having to hear the State Farm ‘She shed’ ad on seemingly EVERY commercial break. I can’t turn down the volume quick enough to try and mute that abomination!!
    :-/
    Hmm... ‘Great’ minds think alike?!?
    Jude526 likes this.
    03-12-2019 08:54 PM
    I hate bots that lift ones prior posts almost verbatim, and then post them as ‘their’ own....
    nikkisharif likes this.
    03-12-2019 08:58 PM
    Also, not a fan of ‘REAL ID’ and the domestic flight restrictions coming 10/1/2020....
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_ID_Act
    nikkisharif likes this.
    03-12-2019 09:02 PM
    Scan telemarketers calling me from multiple ‘local’ phone numbers, offering me help with refinancing student loans (that I don’t have). I finally broke down and selected the option to speak with someone in person on the line, when they picked up and answered me I told them that I didn’t have any loans to refinance, and to quit calling me - before I could finish saying that they hung up on me. That’s all I needed to hear, as I added that number to my contact I have named ‘Spam’ that I add all of these numbers to, and I have ‘Spam’ blocked as a contact. Spam’s up to about 45 blocked phone numbers now....
    It’s non stop. Hate them. Same happened to me
    MasterDarque likes this.
    03-18-2019 05:25 PM
    Also, not a fan of ‘REAL ID’ and the domestic flight restrictions coming 10/1/2020....
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_ID_Act
    It’s such a pain
    MasterDarque likes this.
    03-18-2019 09:13 PM
    MacRumors comments sections...
    The Apple haters over there that only ever post negative about any and all things regarding Apple on that site is laughable. It’s like a cacophony of dumbassery...
    With each negative commenter trying to outdo the previous one, to see who can post the most ‘witty’ disparaging comment that gets the most ‘likes.’ Maybe if they balanced their negative posts with an occasional positive one, I’d be more inclined to pay attention to, and take seriously, their negative ones.
    Law3dog likes this.
    04-25-2019 11:29 PM
    I do not like to do something if they force me.
    06-28-2019 12:51 AM
    People who leave kids and pets in hot cars!
    06-29-2019 08:01 PM
    Not so little: when total strangers pet my service dog in training without my permission it takes 2 to 3 years of careful training to get a good service dog, and jerks who interfere set back a dog in training, the work is hard enough already.
    Annie_M likes this.
    07-03-2019 09:36 PM
    Humidity
    MasterDarque likes this.
    07-09-2019 07:13 PM
    Having put off for FAR too long getting home internet/WiFi. I recently picked an ISP/service, and it’s a beautiful thing.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    07-12-2019 05:53 AM
1,522 ... 58596061
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD