little things you hate...

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
It's not the flu shot. It's what's in them.
O.K., if this is a religious thing, then that's your business. If this is an "i heard that there was bad stuff in that serum" opinion, then you are WRONG!! My oldest daughter was a biochemist, before she became a pathologist, and she swore to me that there was nothing harmful in that serum. I'll stand by what she told me.:)

Sent from my iPhone so don't expect Tolstoy

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

This. I check mine about once a month.

If I see one more post from someone about how "horrible" their day has been and that they need "a gigantic glass of wine and a Xanax" I'm going to deck them. Then they'll need that gigantic glass of wine, a Xanax and a trip to the ED for a broken nose.

​Shut. Up.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
My day was fantastic yesterday. I found a great bottle of Cabernet and a leftover Xanax from a few years ago. Together, they made my day great. I got lots of sleep.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
iTunes.

I should not need a PhD to put ONE ringtone on my phone.

I should also be able to sync said ringtone WITHOUT DELETING MY ENTIRE MUSIC LIBRARY.

If BB didn't suck so bad, I'd dump my iPhone and go back to easy drag and drop music and tones adding.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
iTunes.

I should also be able to sync said ringtone WITHOUT DELETING MY ENTIRE MUSIC LIBRARY.

If BB didn't suck so bad, I'd dump my iPhone and go back to easy drag and drop music and tones adding.

I sent my wife the NCIS ringtone to her iPhone4. She opened it, and it went into her ringtones on her phone. Next time she plugged her phone into the laptop, it synced with iTunes. Hope that helps.:)

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
People that constantly call when you're busy, just because they don't have anything to do. If it's important, just text me! I can't talk in class and I won't leave just because you have to tell me something stupid and irrelevant to my life.

Oh, and I forgot the person that doesn't have common sense. I can't stand explaining every single detail to what I say to someone. Especially when what I said was already self-explanatory or as detailed as it can get. "What do you mean?" I mean what I just said!

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
iTunes.

Seriously??? Really??? Click and drag and check the box to sync ringtones is difficult?

Anilu7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
People who don't reply to text messages. I mean ffs at least say "got your message, will reply". :cant-watch: Worst thing about text is not knowing if the person has read the message or never got it in the first place.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
.....that now I have my new 5C I need to face reality that one of these days I have to clear out my 4S....I'm VERY happy with my 5C but clearing out the 4S is tugging on my heart strings right now !

Sent from my 🎀PINK-alicious 5C🎀

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
know what you mean, man

People who don't reply to text messages. I mean ffs at least say "got your message, will reply". :cant-watch: Worst thing about text is not knowing if the person has read the message or never got it in the first place.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox