Have I mentioned Android fanboys? Take a look at this article and then read the comments. Not only do Android fanboys have to comment on every single ******* article on every tech blog on the internet about the iPhone, the comments just reinforcement my opinion that Android fanboys are THE stupidest ******* people on the planet.

How to add more storage to an iOS device - CNET
    05-10-2014 01:31 PM
    Have I mentioned Android fanboys? Take a look at this article and then read the comments. Not only do Android fanboys have to comment on every single ******* article on every tech blog on the internet about the iPhone, the comments just reinforcement my opinion that Android fanboys are THE stupidest ******* people on the planet.

How to add more storage to an iOS device - CNET
    I'll be getting the HTC One(M8) soon. Do you want to buy my SGSIII?
    05-10-2014 06:08 PM
    No, I've had a few but no more! The M8 is a nice phone though.
    05-11-2014 07:33 AM
    I don't like gum on my shoe? Thought I change the subject.

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5, soon to be 6 later this year.
    05-17-2014 11:11 PM
    “Ellen”. makes me want to vomit.
    BLiNK likes this.
    05-21-2014 01:15 PM
    The View, especially that whoopi cushion makes me want to hurl.
    hydrogen3 likes this.
    05-21-2014 01:29 PM
    Dr. Phil. Totally degrading to all men..
    05-21-2014 01:41 PM
    When my horses get out of the gate because the best friend forgot to close it and rather than helping me round up four horses, he stands there and talks to the neighbor who called while I'm running down the highway trying to corral them. After I get them haltered a mile and a half down the road and am walking them back, he drives up in his car, "Need any help?" No. I'm good. Thanks for checking on me.

The hard work is over with and then he shows up asking if he could help from inside his car. What's he gonna do? Stuff one in the trunk? I'm really surprised I don't have a prison record after dealing with him.
    05-23-2014 09:39 AM
    No, I've had a few but no more! The M8 is a nice phone though.
    Went to my local AT&T store yesterday(expecting to get the HTC M8), and after an hour i picked up the LG G2. It's the bast*rd step-child of the Nexus5. This phone was made the way that the N5 should have been. I think that LG doesn't make good refrigerators, but they should stick to phones.
    05-24-2014 09:28 AM
    Went to my local AT&T store yesterday(expecting to get the HTC M8), and after an hour i picked up the LG G2. It's the bast*rd step-child of the Nexus5. This phone was made the way that the N5 should have been. I think that LG doesn't make good refrigerators, but they should stick to phones.
    Is that the one with the curved screen? If so, that's a nice phone.
    05-24-2014 10:31 AM
    Is that the one with the curved screen? If so, that's a nice phone.
    No curved screen, but it's just about the same physical size as my SGSIII, but they removed the bezel from the front of the phone, and managed to put a 5.2" screen into the same space as my 4.8" Sammy. So far, i feel like it's the best phone that i've ever owned. Having said that, everyone else in my family, is waiting for the iPhone6 to be announced.

P.S. My wife's iPhone5s, has started flashing the rear LED when a call or a msg comes in. How the bleep do i turn off the LED? Thanks for any help.
    05-25-2014 10:30 AM
    No curved screen, but it's just about the same physical size as my SGSIII, but they removed the bezel from the front of the phone, and managed to put a 5.2" screen into the same space as my 4.8" Sammy. So far, i feel like it's the best phone that i've ever owned. Having said that, everyone else in my family, is waiting for the iPhone6 to be announced.

P.S. My wife's iPhone5s, has started flashing the rear LED when a call or a msg comes in. How the bleep do i turn off the LED? Thanks for any help.

Go to Settings, then general, then accessibility, then down a bit under the "hearing" section is the LED flash toggle. I have mine set to be on.
    grunt0300 likes this.
    05-25-2014 10:50 AM
    nimcompoops
    05-29-2014 12:33 PM
    <3

05-30-2014 10:53 PM
    OMG, the Android fanboys are losing their minds today. They even think Android was the first OS to have widgets. Weren't there widgets on OS X from the day it was released?
    the_tech_eater likes this.
    06-02-2014 05:04 PM
    OMG, the Android fanboys are losing their minds today. They even think Android was the first OS to have widgets. Weren't there widgets on OS X from the day it was released?
    Go to Phandroid, and hear the other side of the story. Tim Cook can tell lies with the best of them. Now that Android passed Apple, he's getting worried. HaHa.
    06-03-2014 11:38 AM
    Well of course Android has passed iOS. It's installed on about 4,000 different devices. It's like the Windows versus Mac argument of the last decade. The Windows fanboys getting lathered up and declaring Windows is better because it's on more computers. Totally unqualified argument. And I don't think Tim Cook was lying. It's a fact that there is more malware on Android and most devices don't get the newest updates. For instance, my 4 year old iPhone 4 got iOS 7. How many 4 year old phones get Android 4.4.3?
    06-03-2014 06:49 PM
    Well of course Android has passed iOS. It's installed on about 4,000 different devices. It's like the Windows versus Mac argument of the last decade. The Windows fanboys getting lathered up and declaring Windows is better because it's on more computers. Totally unqualified argument. And I don't think Tim Cook was lying. It's a fact that there is more malware on Android and most devices don't get the newest updates. For instance, my 4 year old iPhone 4 got iOS 7. How many 4 year old phones get Android 4.4.3?
    ALL CEO'S LIE. It's part of doing business, whether you want to believe it or not. Tim Cook, and yes, even Steve Jobs, lied once in a while. That also goes for every Windows and Android CEO, as well. If you muddy the waters, consumers can't see the big picture. A little twisting of the facts, some altered graphs, and presto, your product is number one. When you were aboard ship, did you ever wind up someplace that you had been told you would never go to? Heave out and trice up, sailor.
    06-04-2014 09:34 AM
    ALL CEO'S LIE. It's part of doing business, whether you want to believe it or not. Tim Cook, and yes, even Steve Jobs, lied once in a while. That also goes for every Windows and Android CEO, as well. If you muddy the waters, consumers can't see the big picture. A little twisting of the facts, some altered graphs, and presto, your product is number one. When you were aboard ship, did you ever wind up someplace that you had been told you would never go to? Heave out and trice up, sailor.
    It's a fact that only 9% of android devices run the latest OS. And it's also a fact that androids fragmentation causes security issues and makes development harder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-07-2014 10:30 PM
    Adverts

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    06-08-2014 09:38 AM
    It's a fact that only 9% of android devices run the latest OS. And it's also a fact that androids fragmentation causes security issues and makes development harder.

I don't believe that only 9% of all Android devices run the latest OS, but if Tim Cook says it's a fact, then it's a fact. NOT!!!!
    06-09-2014 09:32 AM
    I don't believe that only 9% of all Android devices run the latest OS, but if Tim Cook says it's a fact, then it's a fact. NOT!!!!
    Okay, I just looked it up, and 13% of android devices are running the latest version. So Tim was a little off, but it's still shameful for google!

06-09-2014 09:35 AM
    Okay, I just looked it up, and 13% of android devices are running the latest version. So Tim was a little off, but it's still shameful for google!

If you don't think that Android is making an impact on Apple, just wait until the iPhone6 comes out, and see how large the screen size is. I can't wait to hear Cook's explanation of that. HaHa.
    06-09-2014 11:24 AM
    If you don't think that Android is making an impact on Apple, just wait until the iPhone6 comes out, and see how large the screen size is. I can't wait to hear Cook's explanation of that. HaHa.
    Wait..... We were talking about android fragmentation. Now you're trying to change the subject because I showed you just how bad android fragmentation is. I never said android isn't making an effect on Apple. It is. And competition is always good. But you're attempt to change the subject shows you're ignorance on the issue. Further more, android isn't a device. There are windows phone, blackberry, android, and many other OS's that run on devices bigger than the iPhone. Again, you're just showing off you're ignorance on this subject.

06-09-2014 11:50 AM
    Wait..... We were talking about android fragmentation. Now you're trying to change the subject because I showed you just how bad android fragmentation is. I never said android isn't making an effect on Apple. It is. And competition is always good. But you're attempt to change the subject shows you're ignorance on the issue. Further more, android isn't a device. There are windows phone, blackberry, android, and many other OS's that run on devices bigger than the iPhone. Again, you're just showing off you're ignorance on this subject.

Yeah, especially since the iPad had the largest screen size before any Android tablet came out, right?
    06-09-2014 03:54 PM
1,477 ... 5253545556 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD