Fitted bed sheets. How does anyone fold these things neatly???
    BLiNK likes this.
    10-31-2013 11:53 AM
    people who text and drive...... hey a**hole, your endangering a lot of people's lives doing it. People just NEVER get it. Even with how heavy the fines are now a days......
    10-31-2013 08:04 PM
    people who text and drive...... hey a**hole, your endangering a lot of people's lives doing it. People just NEVER get it. Even with how heavy the fines are now a days......
    people text & drive in Pinkville?? huh, who would've thought
    haxrnick likes this.
    10-31-2013 08:23 PM
    Fitted bed sheets. How does anyone fold these things neatly???
    I wad them up and throw them in the closet.

I hate Hallmark channel starting non stop Christmas movies from now until mid January.

I need my Golden Girls fix.
    11-01-2013 09:05 AM
    When you spend $400 at the warehouse club and as you're loading all the crap in the car, the skies open up and it pours freezing rain on everything. I'm not happy right now. LOL
    11-01-2013 12:21 PM
    I wad them up and throw them in the closet.

I hate Hallmark channel starting non stop Christmas movies from now until mid January.

I need my Golden Girls fix.
    I love Christmas movies! And music! Best movie ever is National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Nothing beats those imported Italian twinkle lights!
    11-01-2013 03:31 PM
    Just shoot them. End of problem.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    11-02-2013 10:10 AM
    I love Christmas movies! And music! Best movie ever is National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Nothing beats those imported Italian twinkle lights!
    I like Christmas movies as much as the next person but 24/7 movies about Christmas from now until mid January is obsessive.

This isn't Lampoon's Christmas either. This is G rated lovey dovey mush fest Christmas stuff. Blah.
    hydrogen3 likes this.
    11-04-2013 04:46 PM
    I like Christmas movies as much as the next person but 24/7 movies about Christmas from now until mid January is obsessive.

This isn't Lampoon's Christmas either. This is G rated lovey dovey mush fest Christmas stuff. Blah.
    I love the Charlie Brown movies best of all. Nothing beats their Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Halloween episodes.
    11-07-2013 01:22 PM
    Google. I bloody hate Google. My YouTube and Google accounts are now one and the same. I had a G+ account but it was suspended because I refused to use my real name and now when I click on the link to take me to my G+ page to find out why I'm suspended it keeps looping me back to the page. Of course, Google does not want you to contact them at all so trying to find a contact us page is about as useful as rearranging deck chairs on a sinking ship. So now I can't comment on anything on YouTube bc my G+ account is suspended and there is no conceivable way to unsuspend it.

Oh, and I've got car troubles too. Yippie.
    11-07-2013 04:57 PM
    Google. I bloody hate Google. My YouTube and Google accounts are now one and the same. I had a G+ account but it was suspended because I refused to use my real name and now when I click on the link to take me to my G+ page to find out why I'm suspended it keeps looping me back to the page. Of course, Google does not want you to contact them at all so trying to find a contact us page is about as useful as rearranging deck chairs on a sinking ship. So now I can't comment on anything on YouTube bc my G+ account is suspended and there is no conceivable way to unsuspend it.

Oh, and I've got car troubles too. Yippie.
    Let me get this straight. You refuse to give Google your real name, and it's all their fault? O.K., whatever.
    11-07-2013 06:42 PM
    Let me get this straight. You refuse to give Google your real name, and it's all their fault? O.K., whatever.
    I never said it was their fault.

I told them when all this started I wanted them to delete the G+ page. I don't like any of my personal information on anything. I don't even use my real name or city I live in or even my correct job information on Facebook. I use my alias on Facebook and a made up company and I live between realities. Instead of deleting the page like I asked, they suspended it and now I can't use anything that belongs to Google which is pretty much everything on the Internet.
    11-08-2013 09:48 AM
    I never said it was their fault.

I told them when all this started I wanted them to delete the G+ page. I don't like any of my personal information on anything. I don't even use my real name or city I live in or even my correct job information on Facebook. I use my alias on Facebook and a made up company and I live between realities. Instead of deleting the page like I asked, they suspended it and now I can't use anything that belongs to Google which is pretty much everything on the Internet.
    Ginger, Name given or not.. They know who you really are...mWahahaha...mWahahaha...mWahahaha!
    11-08-2013 12:54 PM
    Ballpoint pens. Ewwww. That's about as bad as button down collars on men's dress shirts. Which I really hate.
    11-08-2013 01:01 PM
    Ginger, Name given or not.. They know who you really are...mWahahaha...mWahahaha...mWahahaha!
    I actually used my real name on my other Gmail account and I got an email telling me my name sounded fake.

Seriously?! I deleted that one to avoid the headache. I only opened a G+ account with that because I couldn't post on the forums with the suspended one.

I still hate Google.
    11-08-2013 04:30 PM
    11-10-2013 10:58 AM
    Taking an allergy medication due to allergies only to break out in hives because of said allergy medication.
    11-11-2013 10:23 AM
    I wonder if this is the shortest interval between measurable snow... last snow here was May 3rd...

little things you hate...-1465273_10200748933955572_1850344640_n.jpg
    11-11-2013 12:33 PM
    That's called Global Warming. Warming air can hold more moisture, more moisture means more snow. So therefore, one must logically conclude that deserts are made of snow.
    kch50428 likes this.
    11-11-2013 03:14 PM
    You get snow. We get 40+ MPH winds and temps in the 20s.

It's gonna be cold in the Corn Patch this week.
    11-11-2013 04:00 PM
    Haven't seen any snow here in SW Florida, but i'll let you know when it happens. HaHaHa.
    11-12-2013 09:00 AM
    Oh yes, the google and youtube accounts together now makes me upset. And google+. But I love gmail, so I can't delete it... :\
    11-12-2013 11:21 AM
    Christmas music.

I'm already sick of it. The Sirius station I listen to at work has already swapped over to country Christmas music.

iTunes radio works about half the time for me so that's no help.
    12-05-2013 11:17 AM
    Poor customer service. I will never buy another Sony product if I can ever help it.
    12-05-2013 03:22 PM
    Slow internet connection. I hate it when you have to wait for a minute to watch a 30-second video. =/
    12-05-2013 11:09 PM
1,477 ... 4748495051 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD