I hate Android tech sites. The reporting is SO biased, it makes me want to vomit. Can ANYONE point to an article on ANY slobbering Android tech blog that points out the fact that Asus and NOT Google made the Nexus 7? Hmmm? I've never seen such pathetic reporting. And it also extends to Android itself. For instance, Android gets activated 5 trillion times a day, and the Android fanboys are trying so hard to type one handed, if you know what I mean. Which reminds me, I'm buying stock in Jergen's lotion and Kleenex. And it actually gets worse. Android fanboys honestly think that the flashing LED light is a built in functionality of Android itself, and not a built in item by the manufacturer which made said item. I mean honestly, are Android users this either stupid or such fanboys that they can't see it? And you can always spot the ********* Android fanboy by words such as iTard or "toy" when used to describe Apple hardware. The iPad Mini is nothing more than a "toy" to watch movies with, but the Nexus 7 is for work. See? Amazing.
    08-01-2013 06:21 AM
    08-02-2013 10:57 AM
    People who don't know the difference between "reply" and "reply all" and always choose wrong...
    hydrogen3 likes this.
    08-06-2013 04:26 PM
    Ticketmaster. they just bent me over
    I second that... and their fees over fees and more fees for those fees..
    BLiNK likes this.
    08-06-2013 11:14 PM
    Geico commercials, I see that lizard once again and I'l start killing them around my house..
    08-06-2013 11:28 PM
    Geico commercials, I see that lizard once again and I'l start killing them around my house..
    I hate the lizard and that stupid cash dude with money flying off him. Is that Geico too? But you gotta admit, the hump day camel and the vampire at the blood drive are awesome!
    08-07-2013 06:07 AM
    I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.
    08-07-2013 07:07 AM
    Sri rama rajyam songs
    08-08-2013 09:38 AM
    man that 20K thread is such an eye sore
    08-08-2013 09:34 PM
    I hate Android tech sites. The reporting is SO biased, it makes me want to vomit. Can ANYONE point to an article on ANY slobbering Android tech blog that points out the fact that Asus and NOT Google made the Nexus 7? Hmmm? I've never seen such pathetic reporting. And it also extends to Android itself. For instance, Android gets activated 5 trillion times a day, and the Android fanboys are trying so hard to type one handed, if you know what I mean. Which reminds me, I'm buying stock in Jergen's lotion and Kleenex. And it actually gets worse. Android fanboys honestly think that the flashing LED light is a built in functionality of Android itself, and not a built in item by the manufacturer which made said item. I mean honestly, are Android users this either stupid or such fanboys that they can't see it? And you can always spot the ********* Android fanboy by words such as iTard or "toy" when used to describe Apple hardware. The iPad Mini is nothing more than a "toy" to watch movies with, but the Nexus 7 is for work. See? Amazing.
    Slow down there, cowboy. I use an android phone, and i'm NOT a fanboy. If you want to read "hate", go to the CrackBerry forums. I think that they even hate themselves.
    hydrogen3 and ctt1wbw like this.
    08-08-2013 10:06 PM
    man that 20K thread is such an eye sore
    Haha!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    08-09-2013 12:57 PM
    little things you hate...-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1376067835.684649.jpg

Looks like a storm brewing.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    Attached Thumbnails little things you hate...-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1376067781.523235.jpg  
    08-09-2013 01:04 PM
    iTunes. I HATE ITUNES.

Why oh why did Apple update it to where it's not usable? The older version was easy. Drag, drop, sync, DONE!

​40 minutes later and I still can't get a ringer on my *$@^ phone.
    08-12-2013 02:51 PM
    And we get sick and tired of all the hate thrown our way. Everyone should worry about their own team and not what the Yankees are doing or spending.
    I so agree. The haters always worry about the Yanks and not their team. Its like the Howard Stern haters. Average HS fan listens for about an hour, Hater listen for over 2 hours. WHY??????????
    08-14-2013 09:37 AM
    And iOS tech site aren't bias???
    grunt0300 likes this.
    08-14-2013 09:38 AM
    I hat it when people walk too slow in front of me. Especially if they push to get in front of me just to slow down. Can't stand that!
    EarleD likes this.
    08-15-2013 06:46 AM
    And iOS tech site aren't bias???
    Generally from what I've seen, no. The writers are nowhere near as biased, and the link-bait is fewer and the people who post on Android tech forums are the worst. If you even mention anything looking like the letters "iOS" you are jumped on. I literally had someone tell me to slit my wrists and kill myself because I preferred an iPhone over anything running Android. This happens on Google+ and any other Android fanboy hosting site. I've been around the block on the internet since years before Mosaic came out, so it's not like I'm new to this.
    08-15-2013 08:04 AM
    This article.

There are so many things wrong with the author’s comparison, I don’t even know where to begin…
    08-15-2013 12:09 PM
    Generally from what I've seen, no. The writers are nowhere near as biased, and the link-bait is fewer and the people who post on Android tech forums are the worst. If you even mention anything looking like the letters "iOS" you are jumped on. I literally had someone tell me to slit my wrists and kill myself because I preferred an iPhone over anything running Android. This happens on Google+ and any other Android fanboy hosting site. I've been around the block on the internet since years before Mosaic came out, so it's not like I'm new to this.
    I disagree, talk down iOS here and people jump down your throat. The writers who like iOS always preach how Apple is the best. There will always be buttholes on tech sites but, they seem to be spread out equally among the different OS. I have used Android and recently came to iOS. They both work fine, its a personal preference. I may go back to Android with the note 3 release, who knows. The iPhone is a great phone so was my note 2. You post itself screams iFanboy. You hate Android forums, dont read them.
    08-15-2013 01:25 PM
    I disagree, talk down iOS here and people jump down your throat. The writers who like iOS always preach how Apple is the best. There will always be buttholes on tech sites but, they seem to be spread out equally among the different OS. I have used Android and recently came to iOS. They both work fine, its a personal preference. I may go back to Android with the note 3 release, who knows. The iPhone is a great phone so was my note 2. You post itself screams iFanboy. You hate Android forums, dont read them.
    Call it what you want, but at least I've owned and used what I'm vocal about. Which I daresay doesn't apply to about 95 percent of Android users.
    08-15-2013 02:43 PM
    Call it what you want, but at least I've owned and used what I'm vocal about. Which I daresay doesn't apply to about 95 percent of Android users.
    See your unwilling to even look at the other side of the argument. I have used many Android phones and never had a problem with one other than the S4. I decided to try iOS and it works fine.
    I have never bashed a phone I havent used. But hey "call it what you want" Not all Android users are fanboys, which I cant say about you. You would rather just lump us all together.
    08-15-2013 03:26 PM
    See your unwilling to even look at the other side of the argument. I have used many Android phones and never had a problem with one other than the S4. I decided to try iOS and it works fine.
    I have never bashed a phone I havent used. But hey "call it what you want" Not all Android users are fanboys, which I cant say about you. You would rather just lump us all together.
    You kinda missed where I said it applies to about 95 percent of Android users, right? Lumping you ALL together would 100 percent, not 95. And how can you get the idea that I'm unwilling to look at the other side of the argument? I've used cell phones for a very, very long time. I've owned them all except a Palm webOS phone, so I can look at the argument from all sides. The Android side, the Blackberry side, the Windows Phone side, the LED display side, the analog only screw on rubber antenna side...
    08-15-2013 03:53 PM
    You kinda missed where I said it applies to about 95 percent of Android users, right? Lumping you ALL together would 100 percent, not 95. And how can you get the idea that I'm unwilling to look at the other side of the argument? I've used cell phones for a very, very long time. I've owned them all except a Palm webOS phone, so I can look at the argument from all sides. The Android side, the Blackberry side, the Windows Phone side, the LED display side, the analog only screw on rubber antenna side...
    So i guess that getting you an Android phone for Christmas is out, right? LOL
    08-16-2013 10:48 AM
    So i guess that getting you an Android phone for Christmas is out, right? LOL

Haha, yeah! I got my Galaxy Nexus on sale on eBay right now, already sold the Nexus 7.
    08-16-2013 02:38 PM
    Haha, yeah! I got my Galaxy Nexus on sale on eBay right now, already sold the Nexus 7.
    Is that the Google Galaxy Nexus4? If it is, i'm interested.
    08-16-2013 03:02 PM
1,477 ... 4445464748 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD