I disagree. Some of us do not live in towns. Some of us live in large cities and many areas in our cities are still unknown to us.
    +1, I have to agree with you here D. In fact, New York City is one that comes to mind, as big as it is with many different sections....one can get lost very easily indeed!!!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-22-2012 10:10 AM
    I hate when you call In sick from work, but have lots of stuff you want to say on Facebook!
    09-22-2012 11:32 AM
    Ha! The iPhone 5 is the new kid on the block and thus, the talk of the town. You know how it is..
    Indeed....

.....hate having a sinus cold!!
    09-23-2012 09:07 AM
    Indeed....

.....hate having a sinus cold!!
    My daughter is currently suffering from that. Hopefully, you won't have to deal with it long. Have a great day today despite your sinus cold, my friend and may GOD Bless you and yours.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    09-23-2012 09:44 AM
    I hate people *****ing about the new Maps app. People, you do NOT need a maps app to navigate around the town you live in. Are you people lost that much?
    How big is your town? My town is 285 sq miles, and growing every day adding hundreds of streets every year. Not to mention the crazy *** neighbor hoods with one way in and then a maze to get out of.

Sent from my iPhone 4
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-23-2012 10:14 AM
    Hate allergies...My gawd.

Sent from my 4s using Tapatalk
    09-23-2012 12:15 PM
    My daughter is currently suffering from that. Hopefully, you won't have to deal with it long. Have a great day today despite your sinus cold, my friend and may GOD Bless you and yours.
    Thanks D, unfortunately out of the 7 of us, 4 of us have it! Yuk!

I hope you daughter feels better soon as well
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-23-2012 12:26 PM
    Hate allergies...My gawd.

I'm not gonna lie....go see an acupuncturist. Find a reputable one and they will knock out your allergies with little trouble.
    Relletti likes this.
    09-23-2012 12:43 PM
    I'm not gonna lie....go see an acupuncturist. Find a reputable one and they will knock out your allergies with little trouble.
    You know what? I think ima have to try that. I heard that those acupuncturist work wonders. These allergy meds are not working enough so I got to try something else.

09-23-2012 01:02 PM
    .....the fact that I feel like my heart is doomed today

first, my phone sitting in my BookBook on counter-my son decides to pour milk over his cereal....the milk decided to create a fountain and get ALL over. Covered my BookBook in it - fortunately my phone stayed bone dry ::: pheeeew::: (stupid me for leaving my phone on counter first thing in the morning:o)

Next-putting my phone, naked-no case, into my aquapac, and the lanyard slips out of my hand. SLAM!! Phone down into tub :::face palm::: thankfully, not a knick, chip or scratch. TG!!
    Might I add, that is the very FIRST time since owning my 4S I've ever dropped it!!! Now that better be the last!!
    That's it, for the rest of the day me, myself & I, along with my 4S, are going to sit in a bubble
    09-24-2012 10:19 AM
    .....the fact that I feel like my heart is doomed today

first, my phone sitting in my BookBook on counter-my son decides to pour milk over his cereal....the milk decided to create a fountain and get ALL over. Covered my BookBook in it - fortunately my phone stayed bone dry ::: pheeeew::: (stupid me for leaving my phone on counter first thing in the morning:o)

Next-putting my phone, naked-no case, into my aquapac, and the lanyard slips out of my hand. SLAM!! Phone down into tub :::face palm::: thankfully, not a knick, chip or scratch. TG!!
    Might I add, that is the very FIRST time since owning my 4S I've ever dropped it!!! Now that better be the last!!
    That's it, for the rest of the day me, myself & I, along with my 4S, are going to sit in a bubble
    Wow pink you can't catch a break today huh? Lol. I hope everything else goes well.

09-24-2012 10:59 AM
    thankfully the rest of my day had been un-eventful, even with my baby 4S running naked !! lol. TG!
    09-24-2012 04:45 PM
    Haha! You just try and keep that 4s safe lol.

09-24-2012 04:51 PM
    Mine is like 3 miles sq., tops, but I travel to big cities. When I ask directions people always say I don't know or live in this neighborhood? What!

People that work and don't know where they are.
    09-25-2012 01:27 AM
    I grew up in Brooklyn, N.Y. My neighborhood had 2500 people in it, maybe more.Ha, ha.
    09-30-2012 07:21 PM
    on the new forum lay out, when you post as a quicke reply or quoted reply, and it takes longer than usual to upload, only to find then it has posted what you wanted ALONG with a duplicate of it as a "merged post" wtf........?

---------- Post Merged at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:44 AM ----------

on the new forum lay out, when you post as a quicke reply or quoted reply, and it takes longer than usual to upload, only to find then it has posted what you wanted ALONG with a duplicate of it as a "merged post" wtf........?

***EDIT: see, just like that^^^^ am i the only one having this issue with EVERY post today??
    10-03-2012 08:44 AM
    I'm having the same problem, Pink. I can't edit out the duplicate either.

---------- Post Merged at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:11 AM ----------

I'm having the same problem, Pink. I can't edit out the duplicate either.
    Last edited by grunt0300; 10-03-2012 at 12:02 PM.
    10-03-2012 09:11 AM
    Yea idk wtf is going on either. It's making me crazy tho lol.
    10-03-2012 10:40 AM
    Yea idk wtf is going on either. It's making me crazy tho lol.
    I think that they've got the problem fixed.
    10-05-2012 08:58 AM
    Infield Fly Rules...

Joe Torre

MLB umpires

...the fact that a $9 yeungling is now feeding the grass at turner field and not in my belly...along with my free tomahawk.
    Last edited by SeanHRCC; 10-05-2012 at 11:53 PM.
    ctt1wbw likes this.
    10-05-2012 11:14 PM
    When it's ones of those spazzy days that I can't type worth shiit....whether on my laptop or 4S !! sheesh
    10-06-2012 02:29 PM
    People who won't mind their own damn business as well as those who make trouble for others when there shouldn't be any trouble in the first place.
    10-11-2012 04:06 PM
    ....that I'm not able to be in Cali right now to go hands on with the new iPad mini Apple just finished presenting !!
    10-23-2012 02:19 PM
    I'm sick of the constant presence of advertisements, especially in apps and via web sites. I understand the need for the hosting site to make money and the need for businesses to get customers to buy their products, but dang, this is too much. I'm really ticked at the sites that forces you to view the ads. Enough is enough. My nice browsing experience gets ruined by the onslaught of ads. Am I alone in this?
    10-23-2012 02:27 PM
    No D, you're not. I agree

Btw I also HATE this damn forums duplicating posts today I've retrieved to the iMORE app now too....
    10-23-2012 02:29 PM
1,477 ... 2930313233 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD