Tardiness. I make it a mission to always be on time and 99% of the time, I am, and I want others to extend me the same courtesy.
    09-17-2012 09:01 PM
    The Raiders, Cowbows and Dodgers

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    09-17-2012 09:34 PM
    The Raiders, Cowbows and Dodgers

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    Me too! Lol
    09-17-2012 10:06 PM
    ads of Melatonin
    09-18-2012 01:39 AM
    the Internet. from time to time.
    09-18-2012 05:19 AM
    Looking cute and having rain ruin that.
    09-18-2012 07:59 AM
    Looking cute and having rain ruin that.
    know the feeling
    09-18-2012 08:09 AM
    ....feelin like I've gotten a good bit of things accomplished only to look back and realize there's just more added on
    09-18-2012 11:32 AM
    Clothes etc. that are not color-coordinated!! When my girls have mismatch day at school...drives me insane!!! lol
    09-18-2012 01:28 PM
    Annoying ads, especially the "in your face" type associated with websites and free apps.
    09-18-2012 02:20 PM
    rude, obnoxious people. they can go.....well i'm sure anyone could fill that in
    09-19-2012 08:45 AM
    I hate dealing with people, especially teens, who work in restaurants and don't have a lick of customer service training. When I was a teen working at Walt Disney World, the importance of satisfying the customer and presenting one's self as courteous and professional were drilled into me and it irks the heck out of me when I see kids today serving customers with nasty attitudes. Furthermore, I despise when, as cashiers, they don't know how to count your change back to you. Ugh! That drives me crazy!
    09-19-2012 09:27 AM
    I hate dealing with people, especially teens, who work in restaurants and don't have a lick of customer service training. When I was a teen working at Walt Disney World, the importance of satisfying the customer and presenting one's self as courteous and professional were drilled into me and it irks the heck out of me when I see kids today serving customers with nasty attitudes. Furthermore, I despise when, as cashiers, they don't know how to count your change back to you. Ugh! That drives me crazy!
    Customer service is dying...hate to say
    09-19-2012 10:26 AM
    Customer service is dying...hate to say
    Yeah, you may be right. Thankfully, however, I still see people trying their best to provide a great customer experience, but not nearly as much as I used to or would like.
    09-19-2012 10:37 AM
    My wife told me something that i always keep in mind when ordering from teens (wherever i am, especially fast food spots)...these are the people making minimum wage, who would just assume you died vs. having a pleasant experience where they work...they're more concerned with who's dating who and whether or not they have money to put gas in the car to get the homecoming...your enjoyment of the service they are providing is probably down there with making sure the grass is mowed or the garbage is taken out.

So give 'em a break (she says, lol), teenagers are idiots for the most part, they can't really help it.
    09-19-2012 12:35 PM
    Small talk.
    09-19-2012 01:17 PM
    It's a shame man. The attitudes people be having in CS is what gets me too. Custumer service is dead.
    09-19-2012 07:59 PM
    My wife told me something that i always keep in mind when ordering from teens (wherever i am, especially fast food spots)...these are the people making minimum wage, who would just assume you died vs. having a pleasant experience where they work...they're more concerned with who's dating who and whether or not they have money to put gas in the car to get the homecoming...your enjoyment of the service they are providing is probably down there with making sure the grass is mowed or the garbage is taken out.

So give 'em a break (she says, lol), teenagers are idiots for the most part, they can't really help it.
    I don't doubt you or your wife, especially with this current generation, but we were teens at one point and when I was at work, I was all business when it came to dealing with customers, especially while working at Disney because they had paid shoppers who reported on their interaction with employees so I was always on my best behavior....lol
    09-19-2012 08:23 PM
    It's a shame man. The attitudes people be having in CS is what gets me too. Custumer service is dead.
    So it seems, my friend.
    09-19-2012 08:25 PM
    I hate waiting for FedEx.
    09-21-2012 09:46 AM
    Having to wait for my contract to be up so I can order my iPhone 5.
    09-21-2012 09:47 AM
    ....how quiet its been in the 4S section since the i5 has been pre-order/available!
    09-21-2012 09:13 PM
    ....how quiet its been in the 4S section since the i5 has been pre-order/available!
    Ha! The iPhone 5 is the new kid on the block and thus, the talk of the town. You know how it is..
    09-21-2012 09:27 PM
    I hate people *****ing about the new Maps app. People, you do NOT need a maps app to navigate around the town you live in. Are you people lost that much?
    kch50428 likes this.
    09-22-2012 07:47 AM
    I hate people *****ing about the new Maps app. People, you do NOT need a maps app to navigate around the town you live in. Are you people lost that much?
    I disagree. Some of us do not live in towns. Some of us live in large cities and many areas in our cities are still unknown to us.
    09-22-2012 08:24 AM
1,477 ... 2829303132 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD