little things you hate...

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
.....people that feel they are 'entitled' or 'extra special' to receive promos, perks, discounts, etc. - when, in reality, its not available in the first place to ANYONE, so WTF makes you think your an exception !! :rolleyes:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Friggin' love bug season! I despise those things and I hate the amount of effort it takes to clean them off your vehicle's windshield, windshield wipers and the entire front bumper and grille. Ugh!

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Friggin' love bug season! I despise those things and I hate the amount of effort it takes to clean them off your vehicle's windshield, windshield wipers and the entire front bumper and grille. Ugh!

Here, it's boxelder bug season. Capture them with a shopvac, empty the vac into a bag where you can expose them to a suitable insecticide... then properly dispose of the whole mess.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
......being bored. Really foookin bored. Like remove your eye from the eye socket with a shrimp fork kinda bored!! Lmao

What the heck, Pink....(laughing)....Have you been snortin' some "dummy dust" or something? Remove your eye from its socket with a shrimp fork? Lmao!

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
What the heck, Pink....(laughing)....Have you been snortin' some "dummy dust" or something? Remove your eye from its socket with a shrimp fork? Lmao!

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

Noooo, no dummy dust or anything like that. Never touched the stuff tbh. I was just so bored ATM that even doing the eye removal thing would've been entertaining!! Lmao!!

travo112

May 22, 2012
Visit site
Typically it's just whiny people... Right now it's FedEx.. I have been waiting for 3 days for them to deliver this package even though I've given them directions each time..

This message was sent using my iPhone 4s on tapatalk

Don't forget to thank!

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Stoplights that don't work at a major intersection in Memphis.

Then, if that wasn't bad enough, I had to cross that major intersection on foot to get to work with no stoplight to get me safely across. It was like playing Frogger: Don't Hit Laura Edition this morning.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Google and how their main search/logo page will commemorate all kinds of obscure crap... but when it comes to something like Memorial Day? They do as close to nothing as they can... :confused: :(

Reactions: BrindawithanI

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Google and how their main search/logo page will commemorate all kinds of obscure crap... but when it comes to something like Memorial Day? They do as close to nothing as they can... :confused: :(

You are so right, Keith and, like you, I don't like it one bit. I will never understand nor do I want to understand how people born here in the U.S. can come to despise it, especially people who have never set foot outside its borders.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

Reactions: BrindawithanI

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
When the humidity is so high outside and it's so hot at 745 that I need a shower after walking from my truck to my office. And it's not even June yet.

Also, having to mow my yard in this weather. It takes me twice as long because of the breaks I have to take or I'll get sick.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
When the humidity is so high outside and it's so hot at 745 that I need a shower after walking from my truck to my office. And it's not even June yet.

Also, having to mow my yard in this weather. It takes me twice as long because of the breaks I have to take or I'll get sick.

Are you from central or south Florida? That is exactly how it is there. Ugh! Still, Orlando is home and I will always long to be there. ;)

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Are you from central or south Florida? That is exactly how it is there. Ugh! Still, Orlando is home and I will always long to be there. ;)

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

Arkansas actually. It's 82 out right now but with the humidity, it's well over 90. I just got a text about rain moving in and I left my windows cracked in the parking lot. So I had to hoof it all the way to my truck and back to roll them up.

I'll be seriously pissed if it doesn't rain now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro