Oh yea I've had that happen too! And I have this pathetic shopvac that I had to use to drain it which was like trying to drain the ocean with a thimble. And this happened about 2 week after my hot water heater blew. What a fun month THAT was. And you should have SEEN my next water bill. Of course after all my OTHER expenses, THAT was the least of my worries. :P
    My water meter hasn't been read since I moved in. It's been buried under about half a foot of dirt. I had to dig it up to turn the water off when I had a water leak. Just to **** off the utility office, I buried it again.

I'm off on Friday and need to find a cheap washing machine somewhere. I don't want to buy one of those HE ones. I don't think they'd fit in my laundry room.
    06-19-2012 11:45 AM
    Annual Father's Day commercials that insinuate that all of us dads only want friggin' tools for a gift. Ugh!

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    Haha. Exactly! You know how I fix stuff? Find a friend or family member who can do it or suck it up and pay someone. My wife and stepdaughter seem to think my toys are a little too expensive for father's day, too! But I'm good with a beer, some baseball, and a good steak. I already got the really good stuff before father's day in the form of a family to spend it with.
    06-19-2012 07:13 PM
    watching this rude lady fall on her *** this morning. nobody helped her up either
    06-25-2012 04:29 PM
    Old geezers who seem to believe they've earned the right to back up traffic by driving the speed limit or slower in the passing lane on an interstate.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    06-25-2012 04:51 PM
    Old geezers who seem to believe they've earned the right to back up traffic by driving the speed limit or slower in the passing lane on an interstate.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    & Panic breakers. There is no one in front of you. Get your foot off the break!!!!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    06-25-2012 08:45 PM
    & Panic breakers. There is no one in front of you. Get your foot off the break!!!!
    (laughing)...You are so right, my friend. ....Let's not forget about the drivers who will wait until oncoming traffic is a half a car length away before making a turn in front of them.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    06-25-2012 09:49 PM

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    Those and the ones who see a cop five lanes over on the OPPOSITE side of the highway and slam on their brakes. Like he's really gonna activate the hovercraft option on the squad car, fly over the dividing walls and ticket you for speeding.

I also hate droughts. No rain since mid-May and we probably won't get any until October or if a hurricane comes up the Mississippi River like Katrina did, whichever comes first.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    06-26-2012 11:52 AM
    Those and the ones who see a cop five lanes over on the OPPOSITE side of the highway and slam on their brakes. Like he's really gonna activate the hovercraft option on the squad car, fly over the dividing walls and ticket you for speeding. ... Snipped ...
    (laughing)...that's a good one, Laura and you are so right.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    06-26-2012 12:59 PM
    The fact that no Windows desktop or laptop can charge an iPad, but my 4 year old MacBook can.
    06-27-2012 08:44 AM
    The latest version of Firefox, which simply can NOT keep focus after you click a link in the favorites bar or menu.
    06-27-2012 08:47 AM
    High School class reunions... have one this weekend. Not exited about seeing certain people who's heads I wouldn't whizz on if their hair was alight...

Edit to add... it wasn't all bad.
    Last edited by kch50428; 06-29-2012 at 11:54 PM.
    06-28-2012 06:47 PM
    migraine headaches coming back in full force. need some good meds ASAP
    07-03-2012 05:43 PM
    +1...OMG, don't they hurt?

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    07-03-2012 06:04 PM
    +1...OMG, don't they hurt?

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    that is just the beginning really. they basically shut me down until i sleep or close to it--not fun!
    07-04-2012 02:40 AM
    I think lifestyle modification is the best way for prophylaxis of migraine , but in acute if it affect your work and daily routine you should go see a doctor , the fast you start the med the the faster relief the pain for migraine
    Get well soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    07-04-2012 05:21 AM
    Slow drivers who sit in the left lane and hold up traffic...
    07-04-2012 08:14 AM
    High School class reunions... have one this weekend. Not exited about seeing certain people who's heads I wouldn't whizz on if their hair was alight...

Edit to add... it wasn't all bad.
    Glad it wasn't a kick in the face. Mine is in November and I'm debating if I should go or not.
    07-04-2012 09:55 AM
    waking up with a headache to start my day...Ugh!!
    07-04-2012 10:10 AM
    Perhaps a little thing in the grand scope. Not little at the time.
    07-04-2012 10:47 AM
    Slow drivers who sit in the left lane and hold up traffic...
    That is the norm, here in Florida!
    07-04-2012 10:59 AM
    Little things to hate.... Google. Again.

Their "doodle" to celebrate 4th of July is the words of a song written by a self avowed communist who wrote his little ditty because he hated "God Bless America".

07-04-2012 12:18 PM
    That is the norm, here in Florida!
    Bigot!,,,,,
    07-04-2012 12:40 PM
    Little things to hate.... Google. Again.

Their "doodle" to celebrate 4th of July is the words of a song written by a self avowed communist who wrote his little ditty because he hated "God Bless America".

I noticed it earlier. Pathetic, isn't it?

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    07-04-2012 03:33 PM
    A sick pet.
    07-04-2012 08:19 PM
    Working on a Holiday. :o
    07-04-2012 08:56 PM
1,477 ... 2122232425 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD