I hate the stupid apple 'if you don't have an iPhone then you don't have an iPhone' from there TV advert don't get me wrong I'm not anti apple and I have an iPhone and MBP but I just wonder how they come up with these crap slogans
    06-12-2012 09:48 AM
    I hate the stupid apple 'if you don't have an iPhone then you don't have an iPhone' from there TV advert don't get me wrong I'm not anti apple and I have an iPhone and MBP but I just wonder how they come up with these crap slogans
    Everyone is allowed crappy advertising every now and again. I've yet to see those ads but I also watch very little live TV. I love my DVR.
    06-12-2012 09:58 AM
    Have I mentioned Android fanboys lately? According to the Android fanboy army, Android has been able to do everything that was announced in iOS 6 yesterday and has been for years. Talk about ridiculous.
    they're pathetic really. the sickening part is just like we were waiting for June 11th 2012 to arrive, so were they. ready top pounce on anything that Apple had to say or do. it didn't matter, it was not enough in their eyes before the event even started

AND we even have some people here who talk-talk-talk but will not leave. what does that tell ya?
    06-12-2012 10:01 AM
    AND we even have some people here who talk-talk-talk but will not leave. what does that tell ya?
    There are people in this world that derive some sort of pleasure out of being nattering nabobs of negativism. I've learned, for the most part to 'ignoreanus'.
    BLiNK likes this.
    06-12-2012 10:09 AM
    I hate waiting! I ordered a new pair of inline skates on Sunday after wearing one of the wheels on my other skates completely in half. hopefully they will arrive before Friday.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.
    +1 I'm right there with ya Rose. I hate waiting too. I ordered a couple more cases from amazon for about $2-3 each and I hate having to wait for them to get here. One is pink zebra and the other is pink leopard and home button stickers to match too
    Eileen89 likes this.
    06-12-2012 03:03 PM
    Humidity. 81 outside, but with the humidity, it feels like 94.
    06-12-2012 04:12 PM
    +1 I'm right there with ya Rose. I hate waiting too. I ordered a couple more cases from amazon for about $2-3 each and I hate having to wait for them to get here. One is pink zebra and the other is pink leopard and home button stickers to match too
    I knew you would understand. Hey, my new skates are actually going to match the color of two Speck cases that I have for my iPhone, lol.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    06-12-2012 04:16 PM
    Humidity. 81 outside, but with the humidity, it feels like 94.
    holy crap! it gets crazy at the Corn Patch on Hee Haw!
    06-12-2012 04:21 PM
    I knew you would understand. Hey, my new skates are actually going to match the color of two Speck cases that I have for my iPhone, lol.
    Thats awesome Rose - you'll be co-ordinated with your phone and skates w00t!!
    Eileen89 likes this.
    06-12-2012 04:27 PM
    holy crap! it gets crazy at the Corn Patch on Hee Haw!
    Yeah and I'm about to be out in it for a few hours watching a concert and meeting the Mean Kitty guy. Lucky for me, I have a tank top on under my scrubs and I packed shorts in my gym bag.
    06-12-2012 05:14 PM
    they're pathetic really. the sickening part is just like we were waiting for June 11th 2012 to arrive, so were they. ready top pounce on anything that Apple had to say or do. it didn't matter, it was not enough in their eyes before the event even started

What really really kills me is that down to a person, the typical Android fanboy really believes that Google invented turn by turn navigation... they honestly think that turn by turn navigation is the killer mobile OS app, nevermind the fact that people have been navigation years and years before Google.
    06-13-2012 10:25 AM
    What really really kills me is that down to a person, the typical Android fanboy really believes that Google invented turn by turn navigation... they honestly think that turn by turn navigation is the killer mobile OS app, nevermind the fact that people have been navigation years and years before Google.
    Not quite. What they are saying is that Google had turn by turn navigation before Apple introduced it in iOS 6. It's to make sure Apple doesn't try and patent it and start suing everybody for infringement.

Sent from somewhere
    06-13-2012 10:35 AM
    Yeah and I'm about to be out in it for a few hours watching a concert and meeting the Mean Kitty guy. Lucky for me, I have a tank top on under my scrubs and I packed shorts in my gym bag.
    lol Mean Kitty Guy? 0.0 please explain..
    06-13-2012 11:04 AM
    lol Mean Kitty Guy? 0.0 please explain..

Also known as Cory Williams, DudeLikeHella or SMPFilms.
    06-13-2012 04:15 PM

Also known as Cory Williams, DudeLikeHella or SMPFilms.
    hilarious! and A LOT of views WOW!
    06-15-2012 02:22 PM
    Watching US Open Golf on TV....

I HATE the amazing number of complete IDIOTS that scream "It's in the hole..." as someone tees off on a par 4 or 5 hole. I would love to win a lottery and spend a summer going to golf matches, and finding those people - and pummel each and every one of them into unconsciousness with a wet carp.
    BLiNK likes this.
    06-15-2012 07:07 PM
    Annual Father's Day commercials that insinuate that all of us dads only want friggin' tools for a gift. Ugh!

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    Last edited by JustMe'D; 06-16-2012 at 11:33 AM.
    06-16-2012 11:31 AM
    Annual Father's Day commercials that insinuate that all of us dads only want friggin' tools for a gift. Ugh!

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    Agreed. I picked myself up a new pair of Oakleys polarized yesterday. I don't need a stinking tool for Fathers Day.

Sent from the dark recesses of my mind using Tapatalk.
    06-16-2012 01:02 PM
    Watching US Open Golf on TV....

I HATE the amazing number of complete IDIOTS that scream "It's in the hole..." as someone tees off on a par 4 or 5 hole. I would love to win a lottery and spend a summer going to golf matches, and finding those people - and pummel each and every one of them into unconsciousness with a wet carp.
    hahahahahahahaha! exactly. i seriously think they do it because they know it's a televised event and their voice will be heard

i can kind of understand on a par 3 but 4 or 5?!?!!! idiots. i swear i heard on one hole someone told them to keep it down after a tee shot lol
    06-16-2012 01:08 PM

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    I don't need more tools! Please believe me! Buy me a nice 6-pack, cook me a rib-eye and I'll be happy.
    06-16-2012 06:16 PM
    I don't need more tools! Please believe me! Buy me a nice 6-pack, cook me a rib-eye and I'll be happy.
    I'm with you, my friend. I used to tell my kids to not buy me any tools, coffee mugs or cheap colognes. Go out and spend like you would for mom. Their response, because of my love for electronics & gadgets, is that the stuff I want are too expensive.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    06-16-2012 06:40 PM
    I'm with you, my friend. I used to tell my kids to not buy me any tools, coffee mugs or cheap colognes. Go out and spend like you would for mom. Their response, because of my love for electronics & gadgets, is that the stuff I want are too expensive.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    I think that is all too common and would be true for many of us on the forums. Best of luck this year!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    06-16-2012 08:43 PM
    I think that is all too common and would be true for many of us on the forums. Best of luck this year!
    Thank you very much and all the best to you as well.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    06-16-2012 09:05 PM
    Washing machines that insist on breaking when the drum is full of water and wet clothes. If that wasn't bad enough, it flooded my kitchen. Again. Second washing machine to flood my kitchen in as many years. My original washer died a couple years ago. My step mother gave me one she had but it never would go into the spin cycle right. I'd have to lift the lid, wait for the drum to catch, then it'd spin. Yesterday as I was drooling over Spike on Flashpoint, I heard this awful noise and came up front and saw my dog doing the back stroke in my kitchen. I had to use what few clean towels I had left to mop up water then hit the laundry mat.
    06-18-2012 09:23 AM
    Washing machines that insist on breaking when the drum is full of water and wet clothes. If that wasn't bad enough, it flooded my kitchen. Again. Second washing machine to flood my kitchen in as many years. My original washer died a couple years ago. My step mother gave me one she had but it never would go into the spin cycle right. I'd have to lift the lid, wait for the drum to catch, then it'd spin. Yesterday as I was drooling over Spike on Flashpoint, I heard this awful noise and came up front and saw my dog doing the back stroke in my kitchen. I had to use what few clean towels I had left to mop up water then hit the laundry mat.
    Oh yea I've had that happen too! And I have this pathetic shopvac that I had to use to drain it which was like trying to drain the ocean with a thimble. And this happened about 2 week after my hot water heater blew. What a fun month THAT was. And you should have SEEN my next water bill. Of course after all my OTHER expenses, THAT was the least of my worries. :P
    06-18-2012 11:56 AM
1,477 ... 2021222324 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD