i know what you mean, Pink. in fact i was one of "them" myself. i was all about BlackBerry and thought they were the BEST device out there for me. i could not help but think the iPhone was just a toy because, unfortunately, that is what i was lead to believe in various forums (CB mainly) sure i played around with my friends iPhones at the time but obviously not long enough. lesson learned/

now, i guess i'd be silly to say that the iPhone is THE best device out there. wouldn't i?
    I was the same way too. I called the iPhone a toy for years. Finally I got sick of crappy internet, no apps, truncated emails. And saw the light. I won't say the iPhone is the best phone out there, it's the best for me right meow.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    12-19-2011 05:32 PM
    i know what you mean, Pink. in fact i was one of "them" myself. i was all about BlackBerry and thought they were the BEST device out there for me. i could not help but think the iPhone was just a toy because, unfortunately, that is what i was lead to believe in various forums (CB mainly) sure i played around with my friends iPhones at the time but obviously not long enough. lesson learned/

now, i guess i'd be silly to say that the iPhone is THE best device out there. wouldn't i?
    I was the same way too. I called the iPhone a toy for years. Finally I got sick of crappy internet, no apps, truncated emails. And saw the light. I won't say the iPhone is the best phone out there, it's the best for me right meow.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    Well, I'm glad you guys can openly admit to it. I have to say, that's one thing I can honestly say is that I was never a hater to any platform. Even when I was on CB I was neutral, but let me tell you, when I mentioned I was going to the iPhone.....huh!! All he11 practically broke loose !! The few people I knew there(not personally) were like " omg are you serious?? The iPhone?!?" I was like yep!! I swear you would think i just told them I robbed a bank for a cool mill

CB seems to be just all about bashing other platforms these days.........and the trolling.

OK /rant.

Well, I'm glad you guys have come to the light side now
    12-19-2011 09:26 PM
    Having to "help" my boss for the umpteenth time because his "curser is all the way at the bottom of the screen and the computer is making a beeping sound".

Anyone want to guess the problem? Yep...file laying on a key! Did I mention this happens frequently?! :facepalm: fml
    12-20-2011 12:28 PM
    Having to "help" my boss for the umpteenth time because his "curser is all the way at the bottom of the screen and the computer is making a beeping sound".

Anyone want to guess the problem? Yep...file laying on a key! Did I mention this happens frequently?! :facepalm: fml
    LMAO !! And he/she is the boss?!?! LOL

Sent from iPinkks 4S using Tapatalk
    12-20-2011 03:05 PM
    LMAO !! And he/she is the boss?!?! LOL
    That he is.... Treats us like WE'RE the idiots. Actually, maybe we are for continuing to put up with him.

Edit: He spilled another cup of coffee w/sugar into another keyboard this afternoon. It's almost funny. Almost...
    Last edited by BrindawithanI; 12-20-2011 at 06:07 PM.
    12-20-2011 03:37 PM
    Well, I'm glad you guys can openly admit to it. I have to say, that's one thing I can honestly say is that I was never a hater to any platform. Even when I was on CB I was neutral, but let me tell you, when I mentioned I was going to the iPhone.....huh!! All he11 practically broke loose !! The few people I knew there(not personally) were like " omg are you serious?? The iPhone?!?" I was like yep!! I swear you would think i just told them I robbed a bank for a cool mill

CB seems to be just all about bashing other platforms these days.........and the trolling.

OK /rant.

Well, I'm glad you guys have come to the light side now

Android users are the most trollific posters anywhere. They invade every tech blog and every Mac site and forum and start their nonsense. Mainly about specs and the phones are superior because they have bigger screens and are made out of plastic. Oh, and that Android is "open", whatever the hell that means. Ask them if they got the source code for Android...
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    12-20-2011 04:17 PM
    So you could say I hate Android, because I've used it and it sucks. The apps are pure ****, the UI is pure ****, the phones the OS run on are pure ****, believe it or not plastic is a **** material to make electronics out of, and I hate Android users, because they are trolls.
    BLiNK likes this.
    12-20-2011 04:19 PM
    about 50% done Xmas shopping and each hour i wait the more people there will be at the malls/stores. this does not help my social anxiety one bit

yes, i said "Xmas" and i refuse to put the 'Christ' back into Christmas. does this make me a bad person? no. get over it.
    12-20-2011 05:31 PM
    12-21-2011 09:17 AM
    i HATE people who drive 30mph in the middle lane on a highway while holding their phone up with their right hand trying to text !! you wanna kill yourself a-hole, go do it somewhere else where you don't put other lives at risk !!
    12-21-2011 09:05 PM
    i HATE people who drive 30mph in the middle lane on a highway while holding their phone up with their right hand trying to text !! you wanna kill yourself a-hole, go do it somewhere else where you don't put other lives at risk !!
    whoops, sorry..
    12-21-2011 10:55 PM
    whoops, sorry..
    LOL !! so it was you huh?

The worst part about it BLiNK, as we were passing her(appeared to be early to mid 20's) up (hubby driving) he was beeping at her and she didn't even budge to look up from her phone STILL !! grrrrrrrrr.....
    12-22-2011 07:38 AM
    LOL !! so it was you huh?

The worst part about it BLiNK, as we were passing her(appeared to be early to mid 20's) up (hubby driving) he was beeping at her and she didn't even budge to look up from her phone STILL !! grrrrrrrrr.....
    You should see the way that they drive here in Florida. On a two lane highway, they drive 25 or 30 on a road posted as 45mph! Signs all along the highway say "Slower Traffic Keep Right", but they refuse to move over.
    12-22-2011 12:04 PM
    snooki losing weight
    12-22-2011 02:48 PM
    You should see the way that they drive here in Florida. On a two lane highway, they drive 25 or 30 on a road posted as 45mph! Signs all along the highway say "Slower Traffic Keep Right", but they refuse to move over.
    That would clearly drive me insane !! Around here some of the hgwy speed limits are 65, and trust me if ur not doing at LEAST 80 in the fast lane, ur a$$ is gettin ridden on till you move the f outta the way !! Some of these drivers r insane

(ps-I'm not one of those lunatic drivers either)
    12-22-2011 04:47 PM
    snooki losing weight
    Is/was she on a diet? I thought she was cute the way she was. And JWoww lost weight also, I think she looks fab now
    12-22-2011 04:51 PM
    Rattling iPhones
    12-22-2011 06:18 PM
    Bed bugs.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=40.688607,-74.106124
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk on iOS 5.0
    12-22-2011 08:29 PM
    I hate it when the office only closes early before a holiday when I've taken a vacation day.
    12-30-2011 03:25 PM
    I hate that I have the chance to sleep in till 8ish, BUT for the past 2 days I've woken up at 6am anyway UGH !!
    12-30-2011 09:42 PM
    I hate the infestation of Android fanboys on every single freaking tech blog in the world, ruining it for everyone.
    12-31-2011 05:59 AM
    Drunk Drivers...are what I hate, so this New Years everyone make sure you have a designated driver!!

HAPPY NEW YEARS AND BE SAFE!!!!
    12-31-2011 06:23 AM
    Said it once and I'll say it again?

1. I ****ing hate Android.

2. I ****ing hate Android fanboys who infest every blog on the planet with their nonsense pre teen oily pimply faced pro android comments. These punks are ruining the internet.
    01-02-2012 05:08 PM
    Said it once and I'll say it again?

1. I ****ing hate Android.

2. I ****ing hate Android fanboys who infest every blog on the planet with their nonsense pre teen oily pimply faced pro android comments. These punks are ruining the internet.
    Too bad. I was going to buy you a Droid Razr for Christmas.
    01-02-2012 06:29 PM
    Too bad. I was going to buy you a Droid Razr for Christmas.
    Lmfao !!
    01-02-2012 06:49 PM
1,477 ... 1314151617 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD