little things you hate...

gdasilva

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
When I have company over and they grab something from my shelf or anywhere just to look at. You don't have to touch it just to look at it. Look with your eyes and not your hands.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
... and people who say "ya know" 10 times in a single thought. If I knew, I wouldn't be listening to you babble on, ya know?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Meter maids outside of the subway near my house...i paid the meter to get my sandwich, forgot to grab a straw so i tossed my sandwich in the seat of my car, ran in, grabbed a straw and some napkins, came back out not even 45sec. later and buddy is writing a parking ticket to me. Bastard...

Sketso

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
The new Arby's commercials...i seriously want to throw something at the TV whenever i heard "It's GOOD MOOD FOOD!" *gag*

+1 It's almost as bad as the old Quizno's commercials where they had the deformed nuclear hamsters singing about sandwiches...

oh, and let me add to the list: THE Dallas Cowboys. :D

gdasilva

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
+1 It's almost as bad as the old Quizno's commercials where they had the deformed nuclear hamsters singing about sandwiches...

oh, and let me add to the list: THE Dallas Cowboys. :D

i hated those stupid hamsters!!!!

i hate it when people eat in my car.

gdasilva

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
The new Arby's commercials...i seriously want to throw something at the TV whenever i heard "It's GOOD MOOD FOOD!" *gag*

i couldn't agree with you more. i watched it for the first time last night, and it is just plain duuuuuuuuumb!!!!!!!

i hate the jets