LOL funniest coincidence, thought I'd post it up what the hell. So this morninig I'm driving in my car and Black Eyed Peas song "I gotta feeling" starts playing. I started rocking to it just as I got into the train station, it's only about a qaurter of the song played and I had to shut my car off. So I get all my stuff and put my headphones on and start listening to my iPhone. It's getting freaking cold here in Canada so I thought I'd wait until I get on the train and play "I gotta feeling" on my iPhone. I get on the train and near the end of another song that was playing my GF calls me. So we finish talking and she hangs up, I'm waiting for the song to resume playing so I can switch to "I gotta feeling" well I guess the other song was at the end when my GF called "I gotta feeling" starts playing on my iPhone LOL It's psychic, that should be Apple's new slogan
    10-14-2009 02:38 PM
    i'm gonna have to agree with you in regards to the phone having some psychic stuff going on.
    for example;its seems like every other time in go into my contacts to look a certain person up, the screen is already, alphabetically, where it needs to be.
    at first i thought it was very coincidental, but now i'm convinced.
    iPhone = something out of this world!
    10-14-2009 03:06 PM
    LOL I fully agree

I didn't want to start a whole new thread so I'll just plop it in here. Looks like T-Mo users getting their data back. I guess they wont be bearing the brunt of jokes anymore.

Roz Ho, corporate vice president for Microsofts Premium Mobile Experiences division apologizes for the recent upheaval experienced by Sidekick users and also offers the good news that most, if not all of the lost Sidekick data has been recovered.
    10-15-2009 09:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD