The next iPhone

iEattehberry

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
Hi all, I'll start by saying I'm new here and will probably become somewhat of a regular over the next couple of months. I don't have an iPhone yet, I'm waiting to see what gets released next July. On that note, what is your iPhone wish list? What do you think/hope will be introduced in the next iteration of the iPhone? I'm hoping that the nano color palate will find it's way to the iPhone myself.

Little more about me: I'm 20 years old, in college in IL. I currently own a Curve 8900, that I love, but it's no iPhone, and I've been wanting an iPhone since it's original release so I think I'm finally going to get one. Thank you all for reading, and I look forward to getting to know you.

Andrew.

Noonan

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Hm... Coming from a Curve 8310- the only thing I miss is Blackberry Messenger. I am now using Ping! (iphone to iphone) but its still no BBM. It would be awesome to be able to have something like ping!/bbm for iphone to blackberry/iphone communication.

As far as the iPhone itself.... Best phone ever. There is nothing it cant do... lay in my bed and use my HDTV as a monitor for my computer, and my iphone as a mouse/keyboard.. Have a party and use Remote to play the songs I want from anywhere in my house (or as far as my wifi goes).

Great phone.. LOVE it. (3GS)

iEattehberry

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
Hm... Coming from a Curve 8310- the only thing I miss is Blackberry Messenger. I am now using Ping! (iphone to iphone) but its still no BBM. It would be awesome to be able to have something like ping!/bbm for iphone to blackberry/iphone communication.

As far as the iPhone itself.... Best phone ever. There is nothing it cant do... lay in my bed and use my HDTV as a monitor for my computer, and my iphone as a mouse/keyboard.. Have a party and use Remote to play the songs I want from anywhere in my house (or as far as my wifi goes).

I just can't wait to play the games, in all honesty. Like the game that is featured on TiPb's blog right now eliminate or something? It looks amazing. I'm not even in a ATT 3G area, but I really don't care all that much I just want the iPhone. I think if I am able to, I will just get a 3GS but I'm really trying to hold out to see what next July brings. It should be a pretty serious update considering the 3GS wasn't much of a jump from a 3G.

AUtigers350z

Oct 6, 2009
Visit site

New here from an 8310 as well. Only good thing about BBM over regular text in the BB was the ability to view the whole convo in one screen (tech term for it slips my mind) & the use of smileys. iPhone messaging does both of these (if you have the emoji hack that is). Tried Ping! for a while but got tired of having to switch back and forth between it and the messaging app :eek: Anyway, iPhone is the way to go!

CrazRid

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
iProd? never heard a such thing of iProd. But anyways id not wait till July, Id wait till the new 4G comes out its gonna be twice better.

Juice

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I know there are rumors about 7inches Screen iPhone called iProd but the rumor is strong but nothing confirmed, you can search google for iProd

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Hmmm. I want to be able to adjust all my sounds independently. One volume for texts, another for ringer, and another for VM. I also want the ability to snooze calendar appointments and set them to alert me X amount of minutes from now. I also want the ability to place badges for text messages instead of a notification. Maybe the ability for better formatting options in Mail such as bolding, italics or something along those lines. Other than that, I don't need tethering nor multitasking. 3G(s) is plenty fast to switch apps.

Last edited:

Crogs

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
I'd love the ability to set quiet hours for the phone so I can have an alarm sound at 7am but between 10-7am I dont get alerts for SMS or Emails yet can still get a phone call in an emergency.

Bella

Aug 16, 2009
www.YBHLovesMusic.blogspot.com

OmG!! Ditto! Ditto! LoL the only thing I miss about my bb is the bbm. if only the iphone had that app. I have Ping! now and I like it but it is still missing some stuff. that would be cool if we can link bbm contacts with iphone users. i dn't like the whatsapp because u need phone numbers to use it

iEattehberry

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
I can't wait until the next iPhone. I really want one, but I have to have the latest and greatest...I hate that about myself lol, so I will have to wait. Hopefully the wait will be worth it. I really want to have nano colored iphones.

amorok

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
I for sure want to be able to set sounds independantly, don't lock me into the lame text message beeps. Also, I want tethering. I had it on my Samsung, I keep getting and losing it on iPhone, and it's something I'll use a lot. Give it to me!