Yo Kanye West??????

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Kanye is a douche. He's like a spoiled little child who cries whenever he doesn't get his way. He also has a huge ego and ofcourse thinks his opinion is the only one that matters. The funny thing is when the camera cut away Kanye gave the crowd the middle finger. These are the same people that buy his music which pays his bills. I thought it was so disrespectful to go up on stage and grab the mic away like he did, security should have beat his ass.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
LOL last night at the awards Taylor Swift won for best video and beat Beyonce. When she went on stage to accept the award and make her speech Kanye being the douche he is, jumped onto the stage took the mic away and said Beyonce's video was the best video. So in other words he thought they were giving the wrong person the award.

irjoeyy

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
LOL last night at the awards Taylor Swift won for best video and beat Beyonce. When she went on stage to accept the award and make her speech Kanye being the douche he is, jumped onto the stage took the mic away and said Beyonce's video was the best video. So in other words he thought they were giving the wrong person the award.

It was actually the award for best female video as there is an award for best video OVERALL. An award that none other than Beyonce won. Bet Kanye felt pretty damn stupid after that.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
It was actually the award for best female video as there is an award for best video OVERALL. An award that none other than Beyonce won. Bet Kanye felt pretty damn stupid after that.

Yeah saw it but couldn't really remember which award it was, I knew it was best something LOL thanks for correcting it :D

deepeace

Sep 24, 2009
Visit site
it was really mean and soo disrespectful but i just LOVE all of the videos people made about it ; it's so incredibly funny to me .
and there's a facebook quiz called something like "when will kanye interrupt you ?"
haha my result was during childbirth .
"yo i'ma let you keep pushin' in a minute but jennifer hudson had the best childbirth of the year ."
lmao .

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i remember around election time kanye said that he would move out of the country if Obama was not elected....
maybe next time.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro