Newb Here!

thatirishguy

Sep 7, 2009
Visit site
Just wanted to say hey! Got my 32gb 3GS over the weekend and couldn't be happier to have made the switch from my BB Curve. I switched carriers as well and I'm liking AT&T quite a bit more than my old carrier(Bluegrass Cellular) Now I'm kicking myself for not making the switch sooner!

thebeerbaron83

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
Glad to hear it. I reciently switched from a BB Storm on Verizons network. Love my iPhone 3GS and AT&T is just as good as Verizon is in my area. Just wish I lived in a 3G area. I have wifi to make up fo it though.

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
welcome! i too am a BB Curve convert. came from Verizon. and while i wished Verizon could carry a 3G network capable of running my iPhone, alas they do not. so i left them for AT&T. granted, the coverage in my area is excellent, but while travelling throughout IL i have started to notice several areas that are much weaker (if not dead) than Verizon. but, i can switch to Edge, so...

anyway, glad you love your iPhone. enjoy and welcome to the forum and the iPhone family!

anon(4671651)

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
Its about time somebody is happy with AT&T!! Im so tired about hearing people ***** about them. I like their service to, it seems to get the job done.

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to an awesome forum. I switched from a blackberry as well. I'm loving it so far. Can't seem to put it down. I'm a true iPhone addict.