hey everyone. I got the iPhone 2G yesterday, I'm running 3.0, and I have an unlimited data plan with unlimited texting.

I have to say, I couldn't be happier. I've always been an Apple guy but lately I've been a Palm Guy. I had the Treo 680 but I wasn't gonna switch from ATT to the Pre... Anyway my Treo got soaked after my friend pushed me in the pool, so I got the iPhone 2G. I love it, its like my Treo but so much better. the battery is dying by the end of the day but I guess its just bc i use it sooo much. I use everything on it.

The apps I currently have on it are:

Aim
    Amy AI
    Evernote
    Facebook
    Myspace
    Flixter
    Lose it!
    Remote
    Shazam
    Fandango
    ocarina
    Dictionary.com
    twitterfon
    things
    remember the milk
    last.fm
    urbanspoon
    sketches
    google
    white noise
    loopt
    where
    bump

Im coming from the iPod touch too, so I have a lotttt of games too, so theres no problem there. But Im 14 and Im wondering if there are anymore apps (not games, i have like everything lol) that I might like? I like social networking apps, something i can talk to my friends with. Also, i like rly useful apps, that use location, something innovative. Any other Apps* you can't live without?

Thanks! I Look forward to being here.

-Dylan Seeger
    twitter.com/dylanseeger
    Look for my album on iTunes!
    07-18-2009 05:26 PM
    Welcome to the forums glad to have you.!.You might wanna check out http://forum.theiphoneblog.com/iphon...op-5-apps.html thread.
    07-18-2009 08:02 PM
    Here are just some things to look at:

TV.com
    Babelgum
    Night Stand
    Slacker
    Pandora
    iHeart Radio
    WooHoo Button
    Vlingo
    Zippo
    What's To Eat
    Coffee Addict

These are all free or $0.99. Glad you are enjoy your new toy! I have tons of paid for apps but not sure what you might need/be looking for.
    07-18-2009 08:11 PM
    Here are just some things to look at:

TV.com
    Babelgum
    Night Stand
    Slacker
    Pandora
    iHeart Radio
    WooHoo Button
    Vlingo
    Zippo
    What's To Eat
    Coffee Addict

These are all free or $0.99. Glad you are enjoy your new toy! I have tons of paid for apps but not sure what you might need/be looking for.
    Thank you so much, I'm also checking out the "What are your top 5 apps?" thread too... and I have tonnns of paid apps too, well over $200 worth of apps. I'm looping through the apps youve listed, and Ive heard lots of them but I forgot all about them bc they werent useful on the touch, but now Id love to see them! Checking it out. Ill get back to you guys! Thanks!!

And yes, Im enjoying this so much, havent had one problem yet. and the speed of Edge has not been a big deal, so I couldnt be happier. Thanks!

-Dylan Seeger
    07-18-2009 09:47 PM
    Thank you so much, I'm also checking out the "What are your top 5 apps?" thread too... and I have tonnns of paid apps too, well over $200 worth of apps. I'm looping through the apps youve listed, and Ive heard lots of them but I forgot all about them bc they werent useful on the touch, but now Id love to see them! Checking it out. Ill get back to you guys! Thanks!!

And yes, Im enjoying this so much, havent had one problem yet. and the speed of Edge has not been a big deal, so I couldnt be happier. Thanks!

-Dylan Seeger
    Long as you don't use 3G speed you will be happy with 2G speed.
    Last edited by Tramain; 07-18-2009 at 09:52 PM.
    07-18-2009 09:48 PM
    Long as you don't use 3G speed you will be happy with 2G speed.
    I have used 3G speed, everyone in my family has 3G (mom has 3GS) and I'm still happy.
    07-18-2009 09:58 PM
    I have used 3G speed, everyone in my family has 3G (mom has 3GS) and I'm still happy.
    Cool and another congrats.
    07-18-2009 09:59 PM
    Cool and another congrats.
    Thank you very much
    07-18-2009 10:05 PM
    Looking good, so many fun apps on the iphone
    07-21-2009 04:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD