Hello! I am a new member of the iphoneblog. Although I have owned several iPods and last year an iTouch, I have just now finally become an iPhone 3G S owner. I resisted the urge until the pharmacy databases I frequent were iPhone platform compatible. I have had the iPhone 3G S five days and so far have had no conversion issues or problems changing off my smartphone Palm Treo 700.

My biggest issue at the moment is trying to figure out the best stereo bluetooth headset for my 3G S. I want to stream music/podcasts and make calls wirelessly, but I also want to use it in one ear in my car so that I can have an ear free to monitor for emergency vehicle sirens, etc. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
    07-07-2009 02:19 PM
    Hi,

I got my iPhone this mornig and I am loving it!
    07-07-2009 02:27 PM
    Hi Linda and Epi. Glad to have you here with us.

Linda, I got the Jabra 8030 single ear A2DP bluetooth earpiece when I had my Treo 700p (used it with Softick Audio Gateway), took it along to my Treo 800w, and have been happily using it on my iPhone. I hate having both ears covered unless my goal is to block out noise around me.
    07-07-2009 02:45 PM
    Alli, thanks for the heads up on the Jabra 8030. It sounds like this is exactly what I want to fit my need.
    07-07-2009 05:44 PM
    Hello all! This iphone is my first Apple anything, I've had it for about six weeks(day it came out). I walked into the store to buy the new Blackberry and the store assistant glitched and said "the new iphone?". I insisted on the Blackberry but it was like she coudn't hear me. LOL! So she walked my right into this thing, I played with it for about ten min and I had forgotten she was standing right there! I must have looked like a Zombie! I appologized and said "Ok". I have learned alot about this thing in six weeks! Well hit me up ant lets chat!
    08-04-2009 01:28 AM
    Sounds like the salesgirl was sharp! Best mistake you ever made, eh?

Welcome to the forums!
    08-04-2009 10:00 AM
    Welcome Linda, Epi And Saintkingdom. Glad to have you.
    08-04-2009 10:08 AM
    Hi Iam also a new Iphone user. Can anyone help me in transfering my locally saved PDFs in my PC to the iphone
    01-17-2010 10:44 AM
    Hi!

I am new to TiPb forum (although I am actually following TiPb blog on daily basis). I have been using iPhone 3GS for several months already and enjoying it...
    03-17-2010 08:34 AM
    hello and welcome. also new to the iphone. purchased a 3GS 3 days ago and i'm loving it! i learned lots from tipb and looking forward to learn even more.
    03-17-2010 09:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD