Welcome to the new guys and gals

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
There's been so many, I will start a new thread to say welcome to everyone new to the forums. You'll like these forums, especially on the twitter side. They all stay in touch on twitter, too.

And to all the noobies with a 3GS, you stink!!!! I'm still on a 3G!!!!! :D

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I don't have my iPhone yet. I've NEARLY walked into an Apple store to get one, but I still have 26 days until my Tmo contract is up. I've debated ( and debated ) with myself about getting the iPhone early, and using unconditional call forwarding on my TMo phone to route all the calls to my iPhone, but that wouldn't cover the 100s of texts a day I'd miss out on. Eventually my girlfriend gave me the "well, you can if you want to, I just don't agree with it.".....so back to 26 days of waiting.

I'm 32 and I feel like a freaking 5 year old waiting for Christmas. *sigh*

VagrantHarmonist

Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
Awww :( my Christmas is still 26 days and 12 hrs away :(

It's gonna be the longest 26 days of your life...:p don't worry man hang in there. The wait will be so worth it you'll forget the waiting instantly...God knows i did. And then, you can rejoice and love the fact you had patience....

or you could be like Nike and just do it :p ^.^

Caballera

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I wanted to purchase my iPhone back in August, but then a friend at work told me that they would probably have a new one with some new features in June. So I decided to wait and that was rough. Finally did get my iPhone 3GS and it was worth the wait. Only thing I'm worried about is I'm a really neat freak when it comes to my laptops and now iPhone, I just might rub the glass screen away.

fleury

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
I don't have my iPhone yet. I've NEARLY walked into an Apple store to get one, but I still have 26 days until my Tmo contract is up. I've debated ( and debated ) with myself about getting the iPhone early, and using unconditional call forwarding on my TMo phone to route all the calls to my iPhone, but that wouldn't cover the 100s of texts a day I'd miss out on. Eventually my girlfriend gave me the "well, you can if you want to, I just don't agree with it.".....so back to 26 days of waiting.

I'm 32 and I feel like a freaking 5 year old waiting for Christmas. *sigh*

im with you there. when i got my 3g i chuckled like a school girl! august 8th and i can get my 3gs. cant wait!

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the welcome. I'm loving my 3g. I got it right before the 3gs was released. I could have taken it backs and got the 3gs but the 3g suites my needs just fine. I don't think I would use the video camera at all. I had video on my blackberry and never used it. The 3g speed is fast enough for me. I never wanted an iPhone until I played with my coworkers and then I said I had to have one. I'm so glad I switched. I'm totally addicted to this thing. :)