Came over from Sister Site CB!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Folks,

Hey gang! Just checking out your Forum. I'm a moderator from Crackberry.com. I don't know an iphone, although I've been entering the contest here and at Squarespace, BUT I do own an ipod touch and have been using the software so I DO know a little. Just came over to say hey!

HEY!

Rich C. (pkcable)

Hamayar

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Well, that answers something that was bugging me..

Seen CB mention several times and couldnt figure out what it stood for.

Now Im enlightened. no better off but definately enlightened :)

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Haha Rich... what's up bro? Been here for a while now. Garz is here as well, mostly for his wife's iPhone and his touch.

Do I smell someone being tempted by the kool-aid?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the warm welcome gang! I'm a BB guy, but I do have a fondness for my itouch. I'll have to check our T|C also since I read they started out as Visor Central, and WAY back when I was a Visor owner. Wish I still had that sucker, it was one of THE best PDAs I ever had (that was not a phone).

VagrantHarmonist

Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
You know you could always make the full hop over here and enjoy your phone a bit more. :)

Idk about him but if i did that I'd feel like a traitor lol I learned so much there and ironically, still learning a lot! I hop between both sites AND they have an iphone section too. ^.^

Hello PK!! I'm justdrew1985 @ CB ^.^ Welcome here...I'm new meself :)

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
Idk about him but if i did that I'd feel like a traitor lol I learned so much there and ironically, still learning a lot! I hop between both sites AND they have an iphone section too. ^.^

Hello PK!! I'm justdrew1985 @ CB ^.^ Welcome here...I'm new meself :)

Their iPhone section gets a bit too heated a lot of times.. but both are usually good spots for quality information. :D

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
Glad you are here pkcable!!:)

Good luck in the contest and hope we can help "enlighten" you....in a better way! :D:p

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I found this forum via cb as well. I never thought I would switch from a blackberry. I'm having so much fun with my iPhone and this forum a making me more addicted. :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox