Introduce Yourself Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unreal.images

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Hello! I have been a long time, Android and Blackberry user, and i just bought my first iPhone. Looking forward to learning all about this platform.

Judson50

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
I've been a die hard BlackBerry fan since the 9700 came out and I swore never to leave.

Now with iOS5 coming out, I've been intrigued. I am ANXIOUSLY awaiting November 5 (When I am available for upgrade) to order my iPHone 4s. My wife will get a n iPhone 3gs and I am really excited.

I look at the utility of my BlackBerry 9700 Bold and how I live and die by it, and I am willing to sacrifice some of its utility for a device that can permeate my entire life; regardless if it is work, play, family ect. A device that can be used at every aspect of my life is something that I hope will yield better/more fulfilling returns than my Bold.

Not to mention my grandfathered unlimited data plan! iPhone 4s Here I Come!

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Had been a die hard Blackberry and Android user however my Droid X has been having issues and thinking about going iphone.

Honestly I wanted an iphone since 2008 but didn't want to switch to ATT at that time and got the Curve 8330 instead. Now I am going for the iphone 4S soon.

Spiral_ouT

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Hello,
I'm Spiral_ouT. Not sure why someone would take my user handle on this site. It's been my username for years on Crackberry, AndroidCentral, and xda. Oh well! Not the end of the world.

Although I use an Android phone, my iTouch 4G never leaves my side. Perfect combo imho.

Well, look forward to learning and contributing to the community.

See ya around!
Spiral

jp99

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
This is the beginning of a change for my family. We've been with webOS Pre's for the last two years, and they were our first smartphones. Enjoyed the system, lived with the hardware issues, and liked the idea of smartphones for the entire family.

So with HP ditching/not ditching/deciding later what to do (take your pick), we looked at Android and iOS and jumped into the Apple world. One 4s is here, two more on the way, and the fourth will change over in a month. Since Sprint got the iPhones the decision was easier as we did not change carriers.

Looking forward to getting to know you, and learning from the great resources on this site. Most of all I'm really wanting to play with the 4s! I have to grab the only one here out of my wife's hands as it's her phone. Only two more weeks until mine is here ...

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone, my name is Billie. I have wanted an iPhone for a long time and thanks to Sprint getting them finally I have one of my own. Before my iPhone I was on Android for about two years before that and prior to that I had a blackberry.. I have been an apple fangirl since my uncle bought me my first macbook about 6 years ago! I also enjoy pizza & boobs. I mean.. what? Anyways.

Check me out on twitter. :)

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
New User

Hi Everybody,

I am new to the forum; I figure I will get my read on early about the iPhone before I actually purchase. I have to wait until December 1st to upgrade with Sprint. I currently have the Samsung Epic, had the Samsung Moment, the EVO, the Pre, the Centro, the Instinct, and the UpStage. I am excited to own my very first iPhone on a OS that I know will consistently keep me updated with the latest software on a phone that will work. :)

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone! I'm mistah_mumford. I was a former BB user before switching to Android a couple years ago. Around the same time I bought an iPod Touch and from that I knew I wanted an iPhone but it was only on AT&T still and I was NOT gonna leave Verizon! I rode with Android for a couple years, talking all kinds of junk to convince myself that I didn't still want an iPhone. LOL On Sunday, I purchased a Verizon iPhone 4 via Craigslist, updated it to iOS 5 and am absolutely loving it.

I'm glad to finally have the phone I was looking for and glad this site is here to help with anything I might need!

Last edited:

Mad Pig Games

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone! I'm mistah_mumford. I was a former BB user before switching to Android a couple years ago. Around the same time I bought an iPod Touch and from that I knew I wanted an iPhone but it was only on AT&T still and I was NOT gonna leave Verizon! I rode with Android for a couple years, talking all kinds of junk to convince myself that I didn't still want an iPhone. LOL On Sunday, I purchased a Verizon iPhone 4 via Craigslist, updated it to iOS 5 and am absolutely loving it.

I'm glad to finally have the phone I was looking for and glad this site is here to help with anything I might need!

Cool. Welcome to the iVerse. :)

Mad Pig Games

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone, my name is Billie. I have wanted an iPhone for a long time and thanks to Sprint getting them finally I have one of my own. Before my iPhone I was on Android for about two years before that and prior to that I had a blackberry.. I have been an apple fangirl since my uncle bought me my first macbook about 6 years ago! I also enjoy pizza & boobs. I mean.. what? Anyways.

Check me out on twitter. :)

iPhones, pizza, and boobs, what's not to love? lol Welcome Billie!

Mad Pig Games

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Hi Everybody,

I am new to the forum; I figure I will get my read on early about the iPhone before I actually purchase. I have to wait until December 1st to upgrade with Sprint. I currently have the Samsung Epic, had the Samsung Moment, the EVO, the Pre, the Centro, the Instinct, and the UpStage. I am excited to own my very first iPhone on a OS that I know will consistently keep me updated with the latest software on a phone that will work. :)

Welcome, almost, to the iVerse. :) If there are any questions you have, ask away! The Mad Pig knows all (or thinks he does). lol

NotJustAPhone

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
Hello all. I'm a long time iOS user (going back to the iPod Touch 1st gen), and got an iPhone 4 right before Verizon eliminated their unlimited data plans.

Cluskie

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Hey all, this is my first post.

Been reading tipb for a lil while. I've recently replaced my blackberry and htc for an iPhone 4s, and swapped my windows laptop for an iPad 2. I think I've made the right move! Hopefully ill get some ideas to make using these devices even better!

Possession

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Good afternoon. I'm George, and the proud owner of a 4S, wanted to find some nice Apple forums to visit and I've been following the site for a while so I decided to join.

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I was going to intro by telling a bit about myself, but I figured I would just start by introducing what Apple devices I currently have. My addiction started with an original iPod Touch, I have since lost that somewhere in my house....:( I was wanting an e reader awhile ago and my husband said why not an iPad, so I got that, then I had a palm pre cell and the hardware was junk and needed an upgrade, so I was able to upgrade to the iPhone 4 early. When iPad 2 came out I bought one and gave the husband my original. My husband was then running an old blackberry and was due for an upgrade, so I was able to convince him to take my i4 in trade of me getting the i4s upgrade. And then I recently bought a Mac Book Pro! Oh and I got Apple TV for my birthday. So I'm pretty much fully versed in anything apple....or at least trying to learn to be fully versed!! :)

FendrGuitPlayr

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Hello all - - I didn't see this thread until now. :confused: At any rate, I found this GREAT site
from following some Twitter feeds. Now I follow the site along with Rene and others on here.
I was diagnosed with stage III colon cancer during a routine scope check and went through
a major surgery, two minor surgeries and six months of chemo, but I'm doing well now and
keeping a positive attitude that things will continue to get better.

I'm involved in several music projects ranging from jingles to recording collaborations and production
and promotion for other artists. I like a wide variety of music styles from classical to some
of the progressive alternative indie artists and play guitars and keyboards and have become
proficient with midi programming and sequencing. I have a small home recording studio and
also work with other larger studios.

I'm using an iPhone 4S and have recently sold some musical gear to help pay some medical
bills and I'm hoping to snag a good deal on an iPad 2 in the near future.

Season's Greetings to all !!!

cl8baller

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
So I don't mean to dump or start a flame war, I have this account, and I would like to say hi.
I enjoy Apple devices, I just feel that I cannot afford the migration towards Apple devices with my current setup.

With that said, I am listening to iPhone Live 184 and I just enjoy how Rene orchestrated his podcasts and it makes me want to purchase an Apple device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods