Introduce Yourself Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

vel4769

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone. I'm new to the site. I once owned the iPhone 2g and worked for AT&T. I liked the original iphone but got turned off by all the restrictions (no insurance. etc) imposed by AT&T and the limitations on the 2g iPhone when it first came out. I recently came back to apple and much has changed. I got an Ipad2 64GB wifi as a gift. It's an amazing product and I have joined the apple nation again. I look forward to learning from this site.

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Heh, been through 2 iPhones, never signed up here. Now i'm about to be on my 3rd (iPhone 4). Its probably more of a permanent stay this time though.

Well, names Cade. Had a smartphone for about 5 or 6 years now and in that time I've gotten about 10 different ones. Mostly blackberries, but I've dabbled in wp7 and android here or there. I am moving here from PreCentral, I've been using my Pre+ and Pre2 for almost two years now. I would like to say I'm a smartphone nerd, but i honestly don't know much more than what you can google. Hope to have fun chatting with you all soon!

mediq91

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
Hey Everyone,
My name is Jordan Vail. I am a 19 year old Tech Writer who has always used many different Operating Systems at the same time. The only one that I never change is sticking with iOS. I have had every iPhone that has been released. I am also a phone modifier. I was one of the first people to Jailbreak an iPhone in my general area and was the first person rooting Android Phones in a 250 mile radius. I am a active member in many different websites such as Android Central, Crackberry and many others. I like talking to new people and am more then willing to help if anyone ever runs into any problems with any of their devices. iOS or not. Outside of the world of Tech I am just a normal person. Like fishing, working on cars, tattoos, hanging out with friends, and spending time with family. Feel free to talk to me and hope to join in on some awesome posts on this website. BTW where is my iOS 5 and iPhone 5 X).
Jordan Vail
Mediq91

fdeschenes

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
My name is Francois and I'm a web developer based in Vancouver, Canada. I was watching today's TUAW Live TV featuring TiPb and decided to join. I've owned every model of iPhone available in Canada and can't wait to stand in line for the next one. :)

Luzabeth

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Switched to iPhone 4 on Verizon from Blackberry, last 2 devices were BBs and I certainly don't miss them at all. I luv my iphone!

totallygone

Oct 3, 2009
Visit site
Hello everyone.....I have always followed the forums and website daily and finally decided to become an active participant.
I love gadgets so I own both a blackberry and an iphone4. Also an iPad original, iPod touch 3rd generation, iPod nano ( for running). :)

Nicky1983

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
New to the forums but have had an iPhone since the first gen. I don't think its the best thing created since slice bread but it's the best phone for me. And like Jobs said it just works. Before iPhone i had a blackberry pearl and I don't regret leaving that platform. With each software upgrade it gets better so I'll stick with the iOS platform even though its not perfect it's just right for me.

riley9dy

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys I'm pretty new to this site and just stumbled upon this category so I figured I'd post.. I currently have a blackberry which sucks lol and I plan on buying the iphone 5/4s whatever, immediately when it is released...

Seven77

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone! I known introduced myself awhile back when I first got my iPhone 4 my first iPhone. Should be more active now that i have Tapatalk. :)

---
- Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Gamieon

Aug 16, 2011
www.gamieon.com
Good morning! I'm a long-time software developer, but still relatively new to mobile development. Just here to see what others are playing and working on, get settled in and make some new friends.

Cheers!

brutal truth

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys! I've long lurked your site for the news updates. I have been heavily involved in a similar forum for a long time but thought I'd try it out here. I've been getting sick of the trolls on that site. I usually like to post in iDevice news, discussions, and support. I've been jailbroken and unlocked for a couple of years now so I've got some experience. I am a graphic designer by trade. Anyways I'll see you around the forum.

wafflehaus

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone. Just pushed out from the WebOS mess, so thought i'd come see what's what in the iOS universe. Still recovering from yesterday's news, so be gentle. :) Been cheating in my heart for a while now, but HP finally gave me a good reason to go sow my wild oats elsewhere. Anyway, looking forward to exploring. See you around.

everythingsbs#IM

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Interesting in having all one thread but it seems to work. :)

My name is Ryan. I've had my iPhone4 since it was released on Verizon. Came over from BlackBerry. Really enjoying the iphone and what it has to offer. Can't wait for iOS5 to come out as it looks pretty damn good and exciting.

Always willing to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods