Introduce Yourself Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

pricej636

Jul 14, 2009
Visit site
Hello,

Been browsing the site for a while, thought I would introduce myself. I just got my wife hooked on an iPhone as well. Ive already found some great info on here, looking forward to continue learning!

BigRed0213

Oct 23, 2009
Visit site
John here - got the 3G in February for the birthday. Wife was on the fence about one, ended up getting a different phone.

Question - how "safe" is it to JB the phone?? Does it jeopardize its function with iTunes, backing up the phone, installing updates, etc?

KhakiBlueSocks

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site
Peace and love everyone! I'm KhakiBlueSocks, but you can call me "Josh" or "Socks" for short. I'm 23 years old, and I jumped on the iPhone bandwagon on Labor Day 2009 after riding the fence of indecision for what felt like months. I look forward to learning a lot here and making a few friends in the process!

norris3

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
Hi all. 25-year old musician (guitarist/songwriter). I've had my 3G since black Friday, 2008. Why did I wait until 3 weeks ago to jailbreak? It's the best thing ever.

Been following TiPB on Twitter, and started reading the site this week for news and post-jailbreak options. Loving Cydia so far (getting the most use out of Cycorder, iPhoneModem3, and qTweeter.)

Toby

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Name is Toby. Just acquired a 3Gs for work. Long time PalmOS user (and still use a Centro as my personal phone). Mostly liking the iPhone so far, although I wish there were more network admin type apps. So far, I've found iTap's RDP, WiFiFoFum, and iSSH. My two wish-list items would be some sort of serial console cable/terminal package, and a Nessus client

David Duffy

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
You can probably guess what my name is. I'm getting an iPhone 3Gs over the holiday season, and looking forward to it! Most likely won't be too active on this forum, but will stop by from time to time.

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
hi all I am tina & I am new here...I am typing on my hideous palm pre can't wait to get my iphone next week....the 3g the guy said it can now record video but I have not seen that anywhere

Nevets68

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
Greetings and salutations....

Hello All -

Let's see...had a BB pearl (loathed it)...then had a "dumb phone" from Samsung (which is apt as I'm kinda a dumb guy). I had a peek email device (great when it worked...but since it uses T-Mobile cell service, receiving email's at work was sporadic at best).

Anyways, 2 weeks ago I decided to get a 3GS...after a few months of playing around with them in the AT&T store, etc.

So far I've become stupidly addicted to the APP Store.... :D

Thanks for allowing me to join your community.

clownfish

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
Looking for a new phone and thinking about an iPhone 3GS. Coming from a Treo 755p. Andriod also looks interesting. Hoping to find information on what the iPhone can do for a tech junkie needing a phone for work and play.

heckt51

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
hello I'm Terry new to here. came for info on jail breaking found lots of info tried them all was still unable to JB even with rc3 lots of help from people here but NO Luck just stayed for more info and reading what is here to offer GREAT SITE will continue to read
thanks in advance

anpya

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
hey this is anpya from texas...was a die hard BB fan....one fine day decided to try out the 3GS...its opened up a whole new world for me....its been over a month with my new phone and i keep getting wowed with what it can do

yophone

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Hey...i'm a iphone early adopter, gone through a few already, currently running my jailbroken 16gb 3G on ATT. Found the forum thanks to google.

JLP39

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Creative Algorithms is here!

Hi, I'm Justine Pratt of Creative Algorithms. (creativealgorithms.com)

We are now doing iPhone development, but have a lot of PalmOS apps as well--we've been involved and featured on TreoCentral over the years. Since we have gotten some of our apps 'ported (and new ones in progress, too), I thought I'd update and get involved in the iPhone side of this great community.

We also have a blog, Mobile Evolution, which is a look at the business side of development. Hopefully you'll come and take a look. (The link is on our website, but since we're new here, I can't post a link just yet--I'll edit after I get in my minimum posts! :))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2